Red Scoop Plate for Alzheimer's
- Helps with food recognition for sufferers of dementia and Alzheimers
- Food intake could increase by 24% - vital to their well-being
- Raised edge design & with a safety suction-cup base
- Prevents spilling or tipping making eating a pleasurable experience again
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Buy 2 for £9.51 each and save 13%
- Buy 3 for £9.01 each and save 18%
Increase food intake for people with Alzheimer’s by using the clever red tableware concept.
Studies have found that food consumption can increase by 24% when Alzheimer’s sufferers eat from red plates instead of white ones. This is because the bright colour helps them distinguish between the plate and the food, making them feel more comfortable eating. Over time they may also begin to recognise the ritual of mealtime when seeing the red plates.
This dementia aid has a clever scoop design with one side higher than the other to stop food from being spilled or pushed over the edge, particularly important for those with limited movement who can only eat with one hand. The plate also has a suction-cup on the base to prevent the plate from sliding.
The Red Scoop Plate measures 235mm across and is suitable to use in the microwave and the dishwasher. Made from plastic is is both safe and won't shatter or break if dropped.
|Recommended For||Sufferers of dementia and Alzheimers to enable them to eat more, safely.|