Native Remedies RectoRex Balm
- RectoRex Balm
- 100% pure and natural formulation to maintain anal health
- Helps to heal sore and inflamed anal skin
- Can help to support soft and healthy bowel movements
- Soothing formulation with 100% natural ingredients
RectoRex Balm is the safe and natural way to healthy skin in the anal area
Formulated by experts in natural medicine, RectoRex Balm has been designed to promote healthy skin in the anal area and soothe sore, inflamed or raw skin, without the harmful side effects sometimes associated with other creams.
“I was too embarrassed to ask a pharmacist for a cream… I could not believe my luck when I found this cream”.
RectoRex Balm is formulated with a blend of 100% pure and natural ingredients which have been chosen to be safe for use in this intimate area. RectoRex Balm helps to maintain anal health, promote anal circulation and support healthy anal skin with a nourishing blend of Saint John’s Wort, Pilewort, Comfrey, Chamomile, Witch Hazel and Aesculus.
- Saint John’s Wort:helps to maintain nerve health. It has recently been shown to help to support skin health and soothe inflamed skin.
- Pilewort:is derived from a spring flower. It can help to alleviate the symptoms of haemorrhoids/piles.
- Comfrey:is a herbal medicine that has been used for thousands of years. Applied to the skin, it can help to soothe and heal inflamed skin.
- Chamomile:has been shown to have potential to heal and soothe anal skin. It has long been renowned for its properties as a skin tonic.
- Witch Hazel:is a natural astringent which can help to support vein strength and integrity. It is also known to have excellent soothing anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aesculus:has been shown to help support vein and capillary strength, and is widely prescribed in Germany for this purpose.
If you suffer from constipation or haemorrhoids, RectoRex Balm can help to soothe and support the delicate skin around the anus which can get inflamed and sore due to these conditions. RectoRex Balm, as well as soothing and calming skin, also helps to promote anal circulation, which can help when passing a stool.
To use RectoRex Balm, simply apply to the affected area 2-3 times a day. RectoRex Balm is safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. For best results, RectoRex Balm should be applied regularly.