Reading Stand with Page Clip
- A reading stand to help those who struggle to hold a book due to illness of pain in the hands
- Folds away for compact storage and has grips on the legs so it stays put
- Includes a clip to keep pages flat and can be used with or without this addition
- Neutral white colour – suitable for any home or work place
- Small tray at the bottom of the stand to hold writing utensils if required
A Reading Stand to Help Everyone Enjoy Reading for Longer
Losing the dexterity in your hands can impair your function and ability to perform many day to day tasks. The ability to read a great book or your favourite newspaper shouldn’t have to be one of those things! But, if you struggle holding a book or paper for a period of time, this handy reading stand can give you back the independence to read unaided and enjoy doing what you enjoy.
With a clip to hold the page flat and grippers on the legs, this sturdy stand will stay put and hold your book or paper at a perfect and adjustable right angle so you can read in peace and comfort. There is a pen tray below where your book or paper sits so you can enjoy crossword puzzles too!
The stand folds away for storage but is compact enough not to get in the way if you keep it as a permanent fixture in your living or bed room.
|Recommended For||To help those with limited dexterity in the hands to enjoy reading papers, books or magazines without having to hold them in their hands.|
|Included Contents||1 Reading stand | 1 page clip|