Uriwell Happy-Pee Kid's Toilet
- Expandable portable urinal for kids
- Holds up to 375ml when fully extended
- Bright, fun design appeals to children
- Secure leak-proof lid
- Suitable for boys and girls
Avoid nasty accidents in the car or on-the-go with Happy-Pee!
The Uriwell Portable Unisex Urinal is one of our best-selling products thanks to its brilliant design and adaptability, and now there’s a version specially made for little ones. Uriwell Happy-Pee has an extendable body to make it small enough to stash in a bag or glove compartment, but large enough when fully extended to allow it to hold up to 375ml of liquid.
Uriwell Happy-Pee has a leak-proof lid to avoid spills, and a cute, smiley bear face that's reassuring and fun.
Uriwell Happy-Pee is ideal for those moments on the road or out and about when the kids really need to go with no access to public toilets. It’s also brilliant for wheelchair users or for use in hospitals.
How should you clean your uriwell portable urinal?
Cleaning is easy, we know that when you are out and about you won't have access to cleaning products, but here are some natural cleaning solutions for cleaning your uriwell portable urination device:
- Empty all urine from the container, and flush with hot water.
- Pour a squirt of washing up liquid into the urinal, which will clean and break up residue.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of white vinegar into the urinal, which will deodorise and disinfect.
- add 1 teaspoon of baking soda into the urinal as well, which cleans and deodorises.
Fill the container the rest of the way with hot water, and place the lid onto the uriwell. Shake gently to break up all residue.Let the solution sit for 10 minutes, then empty into the sink or toilet. Rinse the uriwell with hot water once more. Our favourite is the white vinegar, as it is a natural cleaner and is not chemical and harmful in any way.