Problem Solved Mould & Mildew Remover & Preventer
- Fast acting spray-on mould and mildew remover and preventer
- Anti-mould spray for long lasting protection, no scrubbing required!
- Kills and removes ingrained mould and mildew
- Protects against regrowth of mold for results that last!
- Safe to use on both internal and external surfaces
- Buy 2 for £3.79 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £3.59 each and save 10%
Remove the hidden danger of mildew with this easy to use spray on mould treatment
Those little black dots around the frame of your windows may look relatively harmless, however they can cause serious health problems! Mould is a fungus that develops in damp conditions, with mildew the most common type of mould. Family members most at risk of health problems caused by household mould are children and babies, the elderly and those in poor health. The danger of mould comes from breathing in spores - this can cause an infection, which usually strikes people with weakened immune systems. Mould spores can cause asthma attacks and other damaging respiratory problems
Professor of Medical Mycology at the University of Manchester Malcolm Richardson says '‘Britain is especially prone to moulds, due to it being damp and cold so often, and because a lot of the housing is old,. Yet compared with countries such as America and Finland, there’s not much awareness of mould or the health damage it can cause - it can be fatal.’
It's time to take action now! Kill the mould and prevent it returning once and for all!
As well as being dangerous, mould and mildew are extremely unsightly and can ruin the appearance of even the most beautiful of homes.The first and most important step for removing mould from your house s to get rid of what’s already there. It’s easy to do with this mould prevention spray. Simply spray on and wipe clean; it’s not just time saving, it means you can limit your exposure to these harmful fungi as much as possible. It will also help to protect against re-growth, making it a vital part of your anti-mould arsenal.
How to use your mould & mildew remover
- Spray on and leave for a few minutes - no scrubbing necessary
- Agitate gently with a damp cloth or brush
- Wipe clean with a clean damp cloth or paper towel. Rinse cloth in hot water or use paper towels and throw them away to dispose of the spores.
- Repeat if necessary
|Ingredients||Contains <1% benzalkonium chloride|
|Recommended For||Removing mould and mildew and preventing regrowth|
|Included Contents||500ml spray bottle|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|