Problem Solved Leather Reviver
Out of stock
- Quick and simple leather restoration
- Leather conditioner that cleans and rejuvenates
- Suitable for furniture, shoes, accessories and more
- Improves the suppleness and appearance of leather
- Formulated and manufactured in the UK
Essential leather care for furniture, shoes and accessories
Do you love the look of leather but struggle to maintain it? Cracks and dryness ruin the luxurious look of furniture and accessories. It’s time to start taking care of your leather – Problem Solved is a gentle, pH balanced solution that cleans and rejuvenates the appearance and condition of aging, tired leather. With regular use, it will greatly improve the suppleness and overall appearance of sofas, shoes, handbags and other aging leather.
Using Problem Solved leather treatment
- Apply using a soft cloth
- Gently wipe using a circular motion
- Buff to a shine
Not to be used on aniline, suede or nubuck leather.
To keep your leather looking perfect, we recommend combining this with Problem Solved Leather Cleaner and Problem Solved Leather Cream.
|Recommended For||Cleans and restores natural finish|
|Can be used with||Treated leather (Do Not use on aniline, suede or nubuck leather)|