Problem Solved Leather Cream
- Leather protector that nourishes and conditions
- Stop drying and cracking with this leather conditioner
- Keeps leather soft, supple and sumptuous
- Creates a water-resistant, stain-resistant finish
- Formulated and manufactured in the UK
Nourish, condition and protect with this leather treatment
Leather furniture gives a luxurious look to your home – but not if it’s covered in cracks and flaws! Treat your leather with this specially formulated leather conditioner. It’s a rich and creamy pH balanced, water-based formula designed to nourish, condition and protect both your leather and stitching. Problem Solved helps prevent drying out and cracking to maintain an perfect appearance. It will keep your leather soft, supple and wonderful to touch. This leather cream results in a finish that’s both water and stain-resistant. It’s essential for any leather furniture!
Using Problem Solved Leather Cream
- Ensure the leather is clean prior to application
- Apply with a clean cloth
- Gently rub unto the surface using a circular motion
- Repeat as necessary
Not to be used on aniline, suede or nubuck leather.
To keep your leather looking perfect, we recommend combining this with Problem Solved Leather Cleaner and Problem Solved Leather Reviver.
|Recommended For||Nourishes and protects leather against drying and cracking|
|Can be used with||Treated leather (Do Not use on aniline, suede or nubuck leather)|