Problem Solved Leather Cleaner
- Buy 2 for £8.54 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £8.09 each and save 10%
- Specially formulated leather cleaner
- Gentle, pH balanced leather sofa cleaner
- Normal cleaners will wear away your leather!
- Clean away dirt without causing damage
- Formulated and manufactured in the UK
Leather care is simple with Problem Solved
Just how do you clean a leather sofa? A lot of people wipe down their leather with standard household cleaners, but they can cause it to become worn or bobbled. You need a specially formulated solution like this mild and effective pH balanced cleaner. It’s designed to gently penetrate, loosen and lift everyday dirt, grease and grime without causing damage. Revitalise the appearance of your leather and extend its lifespan with Problem Solved!
How to clean leather
- Spray directly onto the area
- Using a clean cloth, wipe using a circular motion
- Wipe away any residue with a dampened cloth
Not to be used on aniline, suede or nubuck leather.
To keep your leather looking perfect, we recommend combining this with Problem Solved Leather Cream and Problem Solved Leather Reviver.
|Recommended For||Quick and easy cleaning of leather|
|Can be used with||Treated leather (Do Not use on aniline, suede or nubuck leather)|