Problem Solved Eco Mould Remover - Bleach Free
- Non-toxic mould remover – protect yourself from mould and chemicals!
- Anti mould removal spray with no bleach or other harmful chemicals
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable, good for you and the planet
- Long lasting protection against regrowth
- Use inside and outside, kills heavy and stubborn mould and mildew
- Buy 2 for £6.65 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £6.30 each and save 10%
Want a mould and mildew remover that’s safe for you, your family and the environment?
Mould and mildew are unpleasant to look at and can have serious health consequences including respiratory disorders. However, many ways of removing mould also involve health risks in the form of hazardous chemicals like bleach. If you’re looking to avoid the use of these substances but need to remove mould from your home, this effective but eco-friendly mould treatment has the answer! It’s non-toxic and biodegradable but still powerful enough to remove even heavy mould and mildew. It doesn’t just remove the mould, it will protect against regrowth so you can be sure that your home is safe, inside and out.
How to use your mould remover spray
- Ensure the area is clean and dry
- Spray onto the area to be treated
- Allow to dry then repeat if soiling is heavy
|Ingredients||Contains amongst other ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride <1%|
|Recommended For||Removing mould and mildew and preventing regrowth|
|Included Contents||500ml spray bottle|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|