Problem Solved Dried in Stain Remover
- Fabric stain remover with powerful cleaning action
- Remove dried in stains with this stain removal spray
- It’s so easy - no scrubbing required!
- Removes food, drink, urine, faeces, vomit, blood and pet stains
- Your soft furnishings will be good as new!
- Buy 2 for £6.65 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £6.30 each and save 10%
Problem Solved stain removal spray will remove stubborn, dried in stains with no scrubbing!
We’ve all felt that horrible feeling – you’re relaxing in your living room when suddenly something catches your eye. How did that stain get there?! Finding that bit of melted chocolate from Easter or an old red wine stain your guest conveniently forgot to mention is super stressful! It can be so difficult to remove stains that have worked their way into your upholstery and it’s hard to know what action to take. Put down that scrubbing brush – this fantastic fabric stain removal spray will get rid of even stubborn stains like blood with no effort needed from you.
It can remove the following stains:
- Pet stains
- Any other organic substance
How to use your spray stain remover
- Ensure the area to be treated is clean and dry
- Spray onto the stain and allow to dwell
- Leave to dry
- Use a brush or vacuum to remove any residue
|Ingredients||Contains among other ingredients: <5% oxygen based cleaning agents|
|Recommended For||Removing dried in stains from fabrics|
|Included Contents||500ml spray bottle|