Automatic Compression & Massager Therapy Set for Legs & Body
- Compression therapy device for the legs, arms, and waist to promote healthy circulation and recovery
- Perfect home treatment for anyone suffering the effects of poor circulation
- Suitable for sufferers of lymphedema or edema and those with venous disease, poor circulation or varicose veins
- Ideal for use following injury or surgery to help facilitate faster recovery, with less pain
- Simple set up with a choice of compression intensities and segmented compression that is outstanding for healthy venous return
Rhythmic Compression Therapy that Gives a Relaxing, Rippling Massage
With separate compartments that inflate individually, this brilliant compression therapy system offers a relaxing compression massage as it helps to improve circulation to the legs, arms or the abdomen. As an approved medical device, the Press 4 Compression System is perfect for anyone who:
- Spends long hours standing or sitting at work
- Has a family history of venous problems
- Is overweight
- Is confined to a bed or wheelchair
- Has tired, swollen, aching feet, legs or ankles
- Has mild to severe varicose veins
- Has chronic venous insufficiency
- Is prone to venous stasis ulcerations (venous ulcers)
- Is recovering from surgery to the stomach/abdomen, the legs, the back or the hips
- Suffers from edema or lymphedema
How Does Press 4 Compression Work?
Whilst wearing your compression garment (leg, arm, or abdominal cuff) the main unit pumps air into the cuff. The cuff then becomes a compression garment as the air fills it and the tension around your body part increases. You can select the level of compression intensity from a gentle to a firm squeeze using the simple dial on the unit. You can also set a timer from 5 minutes to 30 which allows you to sit back and relax as the compression garment provides a relaxing massage whilst bolstering your blood flow!
The separate compartments within each garment provide compression to different areas at different times. As one compartment begins to slacken, another fills with air. This doesn’t just feel great, it is also a brilliant way of improving blood circulation.
The leg cuffs have individual zones that separately compress the foot, ankle, calf, and thigh; and the arm cuff has separate zones for the upper arm/shoulder, the arm above the elbow, the arm below the elbow and the wrist and hand. The waist strap has 4 individual compartments.
If you don’t think you need the full set with the arm and abdomen wrap included, select the Press 4 Compression kit that includes only the leg cuffs from the drop-down menu above.
Press 4 Compression is suitable for use in a professional facility or your own home. It is simple to use by following the below steps:
- Set the main unit down on a flat surface and attach the grey air tube
- Put your compression garment on and slot the air tubes into the valves on the garment
- Set your timer (between 5 and 30 minutes) and set your desired pressure intensity
- You are now ready to turn the main unit on and enjoy all the relaxation as well as health benefits that this clever machine offers
Please ensure you keep limbs straight when in use.
Sizing for Your Press 4 Compression Device
The waist strap will fit anyone with a waist circumference between 33” – 45”
The leg cuff will fit anyone with leg measurements as shown below:
- From 7” up to 16.5” ankle circumference
- From 13.5” up to 22.5” calf circumference
- From 14” up to 23” lower thigh (just above the knee) circumference
- From 20” up to 31” upper thigh circumference
The arm compression cuff will fit anyone with leg measurements as shown below:
- From 11” up to 18” upper arm circumference
- From 10” up to 16” arm just above the elbow circumference
- From 9” up to 14” arm below the elbow circumference
- From 6” up to 12” wrist circumference
|Recommended For||Suitable for anyone with poor venous function, varicose veins, edema or other disease/impairment caused by poor circulation.|
|Included Contents||Main Unit | 2 x leg compression cuffs | double connecting hose | foot pressure pads. OR if you select 'complete system' from the drop-down menu you get all of the previously listed as well as the: arm cuff | waist wrap | single connecting hose|
|Guarantee||Main unit: 1 year. Wraps/cuffs: 3 months|