POGP Pelvic Floor Muscle Exercises for Women Booklet
- Information booklet on women’s pelvic health created by pelvic health professionals and members of the Pelvic Obstetric & Gynaecological Physiotherapy professional network
- Features factual information from professionals on strengthening the female pelvic floor and preventing the weakening of the pelvic floor
- Distributed to specialist physiotherapists to educate and support them in their work
- Includes easy, daily exercises for women to strengthen their pelvic floor for great pelvic health
- Lists the symptoms of a weak pelvic floor and the reasons the pelvic floor becomes weakened
The Pelvic Floor Muscles – A Guide for Women
This booklet has all the information you need to help you spot the signs of a weak pelvic floor and exercises to allow you to take control and stop it getting worse. Expertly pieced together by a network of professionals called POGP (which stands for Pelvic Obstetric & Gynaecological Physiotherapy) this booklet is supplied to medical professionals and physiotherapists to help them help their patients gain a better understanding of the how’s and why’s of pelvic floor dysfunction. It includes
- Symptoms to help you determine if you may have a weak pelvic floor
- Information on where the female pelvic muscles are and the purpose they serve
- Information surrounding how the female pelvic floor muscles become weakened
- A pelvic floor muscle workout programme that is easy to follow and fast and simple to do at home, work or even in the car!
- Preventative measures you can take to ensure good pelvic health
This leaflet contains fact-based, medical information that has been collated by professionals following years of research, so you know the information is true and correct; no more having to ‘Google’ 100 questions to find the answers you are looking for.
|Recommended For||Pelvic floor muscle information and guide for women. Prevention and cure for a weakened pelvic floor.|
|Included Contents||1 X 6 page book|