POGP Fit For Birth Booklet
Out of stock
- Information booklet created by pelvic health professionals and members of the Pelvic Obstetric & Gynaecological Physiotherapy professional network to help prepare you for birth
- Features factual information from professionals on what happens to your body during the various stages of labour
- Distributed to specialist physiotherapists to educate and support them in their work
- Includes easy, daily exercises for women to strengthen their pelvic floor after birth
- Gives details of coping mechanisms for the pain of childbirth and positions that may help you cope
Fit for Birth – Essential Exercises and Advice
This booklet is designed to help you cope with your labour. It has been pieced together by a network of professionals called POGP (which stands for Pelvic Obstetric & Gynaecological Physiotherapy) and is supplied to medical professionals and physiotherapists to help them help their patients gain a better understanding of the birth process, coping mechanisms and the stages of labour and what to expect.
It also features important information on strengthening the pelvic floor after birth for good pelvic health for the future.
|Recommended For||Helps pregnant women prepare for birth and know what to expect during the different stages of labour.|