Pocket Air Mini Portable Travel Nebuliser
- Portable nebuliser for the effective and efficient delivery of respiratory related medication
- Delivers approved inhalation medications with minimal residual volume
- Lightweight, compact and battery powered so daily treatments can be done any place, any time
- No noise disturbance – the nebuliser is silent during use
- Polyimide Mesh technology means medication is cut into tiny sized droplets ideal for respiratory treatment
Using a Nebuliser for the Treatment of Respiratory Disease
Nebulisers are commonly used for the treatment of asthma, cystic fibrosis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and other respiratory diseases or disorders. They turn respiratory medication in to a fine mist that is easy to inhale, this is especially useful if medicating a young child.
The nebuliser does the work for the patient by delivering a pre-measured dose of medication without the need to ‘squeeze and inhale’ as is required with inhalers. Young children and babies don’t have the cognitive function to manage a standard inhaler, so the simplicity of popping a small mask over their mouth and nose whilst they breathe normally can be lifesaving, and as a parent you can sleep soundly knowing you are managing and medicating your child’s condition.
Nebulisers are also a great aid for anyone with impaired mental capabilities or those who don’t have the strength or dexterity in their hands and fingers to use an inhaler, due to conditions such as arthritis.
How Does the Pocket Air Mini Portable Travel Nebuliser Work?
With patent-pending technology, the MicroBase vibrating mesh module vibrates at a speed exceeding 100,000 times per second and the liquid is broken into tiny aerosol droplets then released rapidly into the air to minimise treatment time. The mouthpiece is ergonomically designed with four air channels to allow the influx of air to meet the nebulised particles; this creates a soft plume of mist which can be easily absorbed by the lungs when inhaled.
Promising both safety and efficiency in drug delivery, the MicroBase vibrating mesh module is sealed in Pocket Air’s patented Encapsulating Armour (plastic armour), where components are compartmentalised to minimise disturbances.
Other Notable Features of the Pocket Air Mini Portable Travel Nebuliser:
- This excellent device can be powered either through mains power or with 2 AA batteries for portable use that allows you to medicate any place, any time.
- It is silent in operation, you could use this device in the cinema if required and no one would be disturbed.
- The Pocket Air Nebuliser is fantastically lightweight and very compact and it comes in its own travel pouch measuring just 6.5” x 5”
- It comes complete with a mask for adults and children so it can be used by the whole family, masks can be sterilised in solution or hot water for hygiene
- Batteries and power cable are included for portable or static use
- Medicine cup holds up to 6ml of medication at any one time
Pocket Air uses Polyimide Mesh Technology. This means that when the mesh vibrates, the medication is diced into miniscule droplets, the size of which are ideal for respiratory treatment. It has the capability to nebulise both solutions and suspension medication.
|Recommended For||Portable, compact & silent nebuliser for treatment of respiratory diseases such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)|
|Included Contents||1 main unit | 1 medication cup | 1 adult mask | 1 children's mask | 2 AA batteries | 1 power cable|
|Certification||CE marked as a medical device|
|Power||Battery or mains powered|
|Warranty||2 year - main unit only|