PFX Pelvic Floor Exerciser with Anal Sensor Tone Up
- The Pelvic Floor Exerciser with anal sensor for men and women
- Displays progress & level of performance to tackle bowel incontinence
- Rejuvenates weak pelvic floor muscles so you can regain control
- Simple to use, delivers great results
- Full instructions included
If you are currently experiencing signs of bowel incontinence, or if you simply want to ensure your muscles are as effective as they can be, the PFX-A is the ideal solution!
The Pelvic Floor Exerciser with Anal Sensor is designed for both men and women, for example, if you have incontinence following prostate surgery, damage to the sphincter muscles and tissue caused by childbirth, or even after prolapse surgery- the PFX-A can help!
Effective pelvic floor exercises can strengthen and rejuvenate your essential pelvic floor muscles back to their original strength. Additionally, the PFX-A with Anal Sensor has a feedback feature which displays your strength on a 0-12 scale. This not only provides constant encouragement, studies have also shown that user-feedback speeds learning and can increase the success rate of pelvic exercises by 50%!
|Included Contents||PFX-A Indicator, anal sensor, 140cm Connecting tube (55 Inches), Full instructions|