Pet Parade Pet Gate
- Freestanding pet gate to block doorways, halls and entryways
- No wall attachment required and easily portable
- When not in use folds to 24" x 18" for easy and convenient storage
- Durable wood construction
- Keeps pets safely where you want them
Portable pet gate to keep your pets exactly where they are supposed to be
This freestanding pet gate requires minimal effort but provides maximum results. Completely freestanding this gate requires no construction so your life can carry on as normal. There is minimal disruption when setting up this gate and there are no wall attachments required, which enables you to easily move the gate around your property.
Some dogs have an unfortunate tendency to get their teeth into your beloved household products when not under supervision. This freestanding pet gate enables you to keep your pampered pet within a confined space, but big enough for them to play in. The main advantage of a pet gate is that you remain in control. You can keep your dog behind a safe barrier which will prevent him/her from jumping up at your guests, causing damage to furniture or worse, trying to steal your intricately prepared evening meal.
Due to the gate being lightweight and portable, you can take it with you wherever you and your pooch go. From camping trips to visiting friends, you can always make great use of this pet gate without having to make unsightly holes in walls.
Benefits of using freestanding pet gates
- Can be placed virtually anywhere around your property
- Gives you control over your pets, and especially great for puppy and dog training
- Can be easily moved about to adapt to where the puppy/dog is in the home
- You can always see what your pet is doing due to the bars and spaces in the gates design
- A durable, sturdy and tidy solution for keeping your dog in a certain area
- Ideal for separating dogs that don’t get along or simply prefer their own space
- Great for protecting older, frail or sick dogs from certain areas in your household or to prevent them from falling down the stairs
- Purchase multiple freestanding gates to separate off larger areas
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Size||60cm x 135cm (24 Inches x 54 Inches) Fully Extended | Gap Between Each Slat is 5cm (2 Inches)|