Pet Parade Auto Pet Barrier
- Stylish and slender auto pet barrier takes up minimal space
- Provides a front seat dog barrier to keep you and your pooches safe while travelling
- Lightweight and highly effective, folding flat for storage when not in use
- Easy and quick to install to get you on your travels faster
- Incorporates 2 useful front pockets to store doggie treats or your personal items
Auto pet barrier allows for a stress free car journey for you and your dog with minimal effort.
As a nation of dog lovers, we love to ensure our four legged friends are safe, secure and happy.
More than often, the installation of front seat dog barriers can be a challenging and stressful experience, especially if you are in a rush. The Pet Parade Auto Pet Barrier provide a barrier between you and your dog inhibiting your dog from clambering into the front of your car causing a potential hazard.
The barrier is lightweight, wipe-clean nylon with a metal frame and extremely efficient. It requires a quick and simple 1 minute installation with sports adjustable straps and rapid launch buckles. When not in use, you can simply fold it away and pack into the boot of your car as it takes up minimal space. For your convenience, or your dogs, there are 2 pockets in the front of the barrier for you to store your keys, a bottle of water, your dog’s lead or treats.
The Auto Pet Barrier encompasses a universal fit so it will comfortably fit most vehicles. While many dogs will sit comfortably in the back of a car, others sadly will not causing distractions to the driver. A pet barrier is a great way to prevent any potential incidents occurring.
Other things to consider when travelling with your dog
- When allowing your dog in and out of your vehicle, make sure you always open the door which is facing away from the road (the pavement side).
- Make the effort to train your dog to only move or exit your car upon command, this way you will avoid any disasters.
- When travelling with your dog ensure you monitor him/her for any signs of stress or discomfort. Dogs can get travel sickness too, so if you are going long distance make way for a few stops to allow him/her to stretch their legs.
- Cars can get hot, so ensure your dog has adequate ventilation in the car and the windows are open just enough to allow fresh air to enter, not so wide the dog can stick its head out.
- Use sun shades on the windows if possible to avoid your dog from baking in the sun.
- Finally, provide plenty of fresh water when you stop and never leave your dog unattended in a car when the weather is hot.
|Size||60cm x 70cm (24 Inches x 28 Inches)|