Perisize Nickel-Free Vaginal Probe
- Gold plated vaginal probe with metalised electrodes made in a nickel-free process - comfortable & lightweight
- Uses two channels to target pelvic floor muscles or stimulate simultaneously
- Four gold electrodes target the main part of the pelvic floor effectively
- Hemi-spherical surface allows for optimal energy transfer to your muscles
Double the power of your pelvic floor workout with the Perisize Vaginal Probe - to be used with electronic pelvic floor exercisers such as Kegel8 and Neurotrac
The Perisize is a vaginal probe ideal for those with a nickel allergy. The 4 electrodes are made in a nickel-free process making it the safe choice if you have ever suffered nickel intolerance. These 4 hemispherical electrodes are each connected to your Kegel8 individually via two lead wires giving you independent control of each side of the probe. The ability to use your probe in this way is great if you have a loss of feeling to just one side of your pelvic floor muscles; this is known as asymmetry and can often be a result of childbearing as the baby's head applies pressure to one side of your pelvic floor.
The ability to control each side of the probe independently of the other allows you to have the mAs higher on the side which you have experienced nerve damage and usually do not feel the stimulation pull of your standard probe. The Perisize should be inserted into the vagina with the hemispherical electrodes facing down. It is easy to insert, comfortable and very light-weight.
The Perisize Probe uses both channels of your Kegel8 and therefore requires two lead wires
How to use your Perisize Probe
It's easy to get great results from your Perisize probe, just follow these simple instructions:
1. Hold the probe with the gold balls facing downwards.
2. Remove the plastic bar across the bottom of the probe by sliding it forwards.
3. Squeeze the probe to make it easier to insert - see picture.
4. Insert the probe into the vagina with the balls facing down.
5. Attach a lead wire to each 'tail' of the probe, then insert one of the lead wires into each channel of your pelvic floor exerciser.
6. Choose the programme that you wish to use on each channel of your machine. Increase the mAs on both channels. If you suffer from nerve damage on one side, you can increase the mAs higher on this side.
7. When you have finished, remove the probe by pulling one side to avoid the probe nipping.
8. Clean the probe with Kegel8 Klean and store in the original bag to prolong the life of the probe.
Because we trust the quality of our probes so much we extend the warranty from the standard 60 uses up to 6 months unlimited usage.
Please be aware if you are nickel intolerant we advise the electrode surface be examined before use to ensure the surface has not been scratched during storage. The probe can safely be used for up to 2 years providing all manufacturers recommendations are followed.
This probe is fitted with 2mm male pigtail connectors and are compatible with most TENS/STIM/EMG machines via your lead wire.
*To help extend the life of your probe and the lead wires we advise that when unplugging them you pull from the head of the connector and not from the wire (shown above) as this can damage the inside of the wire. The best way to avoid damaging them is to only remove the wires when you are changing probes as there is no reason to any other time.*
|Recommended For||Vaginal use|
Use with EMS & Biofeedback
|Can be used with||The Kegel8 Ultra 20, Kegel8 Ultra Vitality, Kegel8 V For Men, NMES Pelvic Toners which use symmetrical waveform, and for professional clinical use, including Biofeedback.|
|Material||Body-safe Plastic | Gold Plating|
|No. of Electrodes||4|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||Yes|
|Washing Instructions||Clean using Kegel8 Cleaning Spray and pat or air dry. Can be cleaned with warm soapy water (do not sterilise). Chemicals will erode gold plating and invalidate warranty.|