Pelvic Organ Prolapse: The Silent Epidemic
- New for 2019 - the most up to date edition of this supportive, humorous and empowering book for any woman concerned with Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP)
- Features the A to Z of prolapse including causes, symptoms, treatments, and steps you can take to prevent and control POP, as well as all the updated information you need on mesh surgery
- Written by the highly revered Sherrie Palm
- This book will help you realise ‘you are not alone!’ and takes the taboo out of the subject of POP
- Packed full of advice and tips for dealing with POP, shines a light on the subject and leaves you feeling empowered, educated and in control of your future
The Third Edition of This Outstanding Book to Help You Deal with Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) by the Renowned: Sherrie Palm
If you are struggling with incontinence, constipation, vaginal pressure, vaginal tissue bulge or painful intimacy, Pelvic Organ Prolapse: The Silent Epidemic is here to give you all the advice, information, help, support and much-needed humour to help you on your road to recovery, self-discovery and control. Sherrie Palm has admirably paved her way from a patient with no experience or understanding of POP to a highly respected author and advocate for women everywhere experiencing this awful condition.
Newly available for 2019, this book is the most up to date edition on the market containing all of the updated recommendations and information on POP and mesh surgery. Ensure you purchase the third edition and don't accidentally buy an outdated version that is cheaper as it won't contain all the latest research and findings. If you have read the previous 2 editions of Sherrie Palm's work, you will love all of the new, updated and meticulously researched information you find in this book too!
Sherrie set up a non-profit agency called APOPS to give women access to accurate, doctor-approved advice and information surrounding prolapse, and she works tirelessly on her mission to ensure the subject of Pelvic Organ Prolapse is discussed openly and honestly; this shouldn’t be a taboo subject, POP is estimated to impact up to half of the female population.
The overwhelming support and empowerment you will feel reading this book will help you to realise, you are not alone, you are not abnormal and you can live a happy, contented life during and after treatment for Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
|Recommended For||Sufferers of Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Get the help, information and guidance you need with this outstanding book.|
|Included Contents||1 X Pelvic Organ Prolapse: the Silent Epidemic book | Paperback | 159 pages|