Pelvic Floor Secrets By Jenni Russell
- Pelvic Floor Secrets by Jenni Russell
- A guide for men and women to pelvic floor health
- Contains a food guide and exercises for a stronger, healthier pelvic floor
- Tips on how to prevent and treat incontinence and prolapse.
- Beautifully laid-out with easy-to-understand diagrams
A must-read for all men and women - make incontinence and prolapse a thing of the past.
Pelvic Floor Secrets by Jenni Russell is an invaluable guide for men and women and will help you to strengthen and condition your pelvic floor to prevent and help with incontinence, prostate problems, prolapse and much more.
Beautifully laid-out and complemented by easy-to-understand diagrams, Pelvic Floor Secrets offers a six-week programme to give you a stronger pelvic floor, more confidence and a greater sense of wellbeing. In her book, Jenni discusses the role of the pelvic floor with regards to sex, pain, prolapse, menopause, asthma, testicular cancer, prostate issues, weight and more. Pelvic Floor Secrets also includes a section on how to prepare your body for childbirth by strengthening the pelvic floor.
The book contains key foods to eat and avoid for pelvic floor health and includes a range of exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor and the surrounding muscles to get into the best shape of your life and help you to prevent and treat pelvic floor weakness.