Painmaster Micro Current Therapy for Women
- For effective 24-hour period pain relief throughout your cycle
- Microcurrent therapy is clinically proven to significantly reduce pain
- Discreet unit that can be worn under clothing, provides 300 hours of relief
- Reusable, safe and drug-free pain relief that works for any muscle
- Also suitable for back pain, migraines, fibromyalgia and more
Natural pain relief 24 hours a day throughout your period – Painmaster makes cramps a thing of the past!
Microcurrent therapy offers a drug-free, safe and long lasting way to relieve period cramps. Microcurrent Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulation, or MENS, uses small electrical currents to improve the flow of blood, oxygen and nutrients to injured or inflamed cells. When you apply the Painmaster patches, your body’s natural rhythms and healing processes are activated. It’s similar to TENS but uses smaller currents that are just as effective but without the ‘zapping’ feeling.
Your Painmaster will give you up to 300 hours of relief from menstrual cramps – that’s 12 and a half days! You can wear the patches for up to 5 days at once, allowing you to treat your cramps continuously for the full length of your cycle. It can then be removed and stored away for the next time you need it. The Painmaster is lightweight and discreet with no bulky unit required, unlike many other MENS units. Just attach the electrode pads to your skin and attach the tiny 2.5 x 4 cm unit; it can be worn invisibly under the thinnest of clothing. Microcurrent therapy has been clinically proven to significantly relieve pain in 93% of cases, with no side effects!
Relieving cramps with Painmaster
- Wash the area to be treated with soap and water
- For period pain, place the pads either just above your bikini line or on your lower back. See the diagram below for the proper placement
- You will see a blinking red light when treatment has started
- Wear your patches for up to 5 days continuously, after which you need to give your skin a rest for one day. Painmaster should be removed temporarily when bathing or swimming.
Some women find that it’s useful to apply the Painmaster around 24 hours before their cramps usually begin. This ensures that you can go through your whole period with no pain! This versatile pain relief system isn’t just great during that time of the month. It can be used to relieve any kind of muscle pain, from arthritis to sciatica.
|Programmes||1 continuous programme|
|Recommended For||Direct drug-free pain relief for period pain|
|Included Contents||Micro Current Unit, 2 pairs of patches|