PainEaze Sport Spray
- Immediate relief from sporting injuries
- Instantly absorbed into skin
- 100% natural ingredients
- Non-greasy formula
- Ideal for first-aid kit or sports bag
Find instant relief from sporting injuries and aches with PainEaze Sport Spray.
With 100% natural ingredients, PainEaze Sport is designed to be fast-acting, efficient and convenient. Simply spray onto the afflicted area and the formula will quickly soak into your skin; there’s no need to massage it in and there won’t be any greasy residue.
Thanks to the blend of herbal ingredients PainEaze work in four ways:
1. To reduce inflammation and help keep muscles and joints flexible due to Boswellia Serrata and peppermint extracts
2. To give instant pain relief as a result of Dimethylsulfone, often described as the ‘Magic Bullet’ of pain relief.
3. To cool the painful area with Menthol
4. To increase blood flow and promote tissue health and healing as a result of Eucalyptus extract.
Whether it’s unexpected injuries you want to prepare for or you tend to experience muscles and joint pain after a hard workout, PainEaze Sport Spray offers you instant relief. Keep it in your sports bag, locker or first aid cupboard and be ready for anything.
Directions for using PainEaze Sport Spray:
Spray PainEaze directly onto the affected area without the need to rub or massage. Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad. Repeat as necessary. Recommended use up to four times a day.
Who shouldn't use PainEaze Sport?
PainEaze is for external use only, and is not suitable for children under 12 years old. Avoid contact with eyes. It is not recommended to apply Paize Eaze Sport Spray to wounds or damaged skin. Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use PainEase Sport Spray if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Do not use near a naked flame, and do not use PainEaze Sport Spray after the expiry date.