PainEaze Sport Roll On
- Immediate pain relief for sporting injuries
- Contains 100% natural ingredients
- Light formula immediately soaks into skin
- Stops swelling, cools area and promotes healing
- Great for injuries, sprains and aching joints & muscles
PainEaze Sport is the all-natural way forinstant pain relief and healing from injury.
This fast-acting formula contains 100% natural ingredients to relieve pain, reduce swelling and promote natural healing. And since the formula is light enough to soak into the skin immediately, you can enjoy relief instantly without hassle or mess.
PainEaze Sport Roll On works in 4 ways:
- To reduce inflammation and help keep muscles and joints flexible due to Boswellia Serrata (Indian Frankincense) and peppermint extracts.
- To give instant pain relief as a result of Dimethylsulfone, often described as the ‘Magic Bullet’ of pain relief.
- To cool the painful area with Menthol.
- To increase blood flow and promote tissue health and healing as a result of Eucalyptus extract.
PainEaze Sport is a great instant pain relief solution for sprains and injuries, or simply to help relieve aches in muscles and joints after exercise. Simply roll it onto the afflicted area; the gel will soak into your skin immediately with no need to massage it in and no greasy residue left over. You’ll experience immediate relief from pain — it’s a must-have for your first aid cupboard, sports bag or locker.
Directions for using PainEaze Sport Roll On:
Roll PainEaze directly onto the affected area without the need to rub or massage. Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad. Repeat as necessary. Recommended use up to four times a day.
Who shouldn't use PainEaze Sport?
PainEaze is for external use only, and is not suitable for children under 12 years old. Avoid contact with eyes. It is not recommended to apply Paize Eaze Sport Roll On to wounds or damaged skin. Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use PainEase Sport Roll On if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Do not use near a naked flame, and do not use PainEaze Sport Roll On after the expiry date.