Organic Where Possible (OWP) Rose Nourishing Toner
What it is
Organic Where Possible (OWP) Nourishing Toner is a light floral toner that provides a nourishing, soothing and gentle facial refreshment.
- Hydrates, refreshes and revitalises dry, tired skin
- Anti-inflammatory properties helps to calm and soothe inflamed, red and sensitive skin
- Naturally tones and purifies the skin
- Reduces signs of ageing and maintains a healthy skin pH balance
- Handmade in the UK, 100% vegan and free from parabens and palm oil
- Rosa Damascena - Rose essential oil has natural healing and anti-ageing properties. It helps your skin to absorb more nutrients and maintains a healthy pH balance. Its anti-inflammatory properties work to reduce the redness of irritated skin, reduce acne, and fight dermatitis and eczema.
How to Use
Apply to a cloth or cotton wool pad and gently wipe over the face and neck after cleansing or use as a refreshing spritzer or makeup setter (avoiding eye area).
Sustainable From Start to Finish
Remaining loyal to nature is at the heart of Organic Where Possible (OWP). We even strive to ensure sustainability through our recyclable packaging. Each nature-infused product is packaged into recyclable green glass bottles and jars.
We use glass as it can be infinitely recycled. In fact, it’s 33% more energy efficient to recycle glass than it is to create brand-new glass.
Care for your skin and the environment with Organic Where Possible (OWP).
What Isn't Organic in Organic Where Possible?
OWP champion natural bee produce such as beeswax, honey and bee pollen for their rejuvenating skincare properties. although natural, these are not certified organic. Discover more about the ingredients used here...
|Ingredients||Aqua, Rosa Damascena, Polylysine.|
|Brand||Organic Where Possible (OWP)|
|Recommended For||To naturally hydrate, refresh and revitalise dry, tired skin.|
|Included Contents||1 x 200ml OWP Nourishing Toner|