Organic Where Possible (OWP) Olive, Geranium & Spearmint Hardworking Hands Hand Scrub
Out of stock
What it is
Organic Where Possible (OWP) Hardworking Hands Hand Scrub is a natural but gentle exfoliant that cleans away ground-in dirt and leaves hands moisturised, soft and refreshed. Ideal for gardeners and those with hardworking hands to remove dirt that is embedded into the skin.
- Effectively cleanses and nourishes the skin
- Anti-inflammatory properties help to soothe irritated skin
- Naturally repairs the skin and speeds wound healing
- Fights environmental damage and naturally exfoliates hardworking hands
- Handmade in the UK, 100% vegan and free from parabens and palm oil
- Pelargonium - Geranium has antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, making it an effective ingredient to tackle skin irritations.
- Olea Europaea - Olive oil effortlessly fights environmental damage to the skin. It works to protect against antioxidants and naturally enhances exfoliation.
- Mentha Spicata - Spearmint's anti-inflammatory properties help to soothe red, swollen and itching skin. It also works to speed wound healing.
- Hamamelis - Witch Hazel is hailed in the skincare industry to naturally repair the skin. It helps to relieve inflammation and irritation, effectively improving the health of the skin.
How to Use
Gently massage into the skin to remove ground-in dirt. Wash thoroughly with warm water to reveal moisturised, soft and refreshed hardworking hands.
Sustainable From Start to Finish
Remaining loyal to nature is at the heart of Organic Where Possible (OWP). We even strive to ensure sustainability through our recyclable packaging. Each nature-infused product is packaged into recyclable green glass bottles and jars.
We use glass as it can be infinitely recycled. In fact, it’s 33% more energy efficient to recycle glass than it is to create brand-new glass.
Care for your skin and the environment with Organic Where Possible (OWP).
What Isn't Organic in Organic Where Possible?
OWP champion natural bee produce such as beeswax, honey and bee pollen for their rejuvenating skincare properties. although natural, these are not certified organic. Discover more about the ingredients used here...
|Ingredients||Aqua, Olive Stones, Glycerin, Olea Europaea, Hamamellis Virginia, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mentha Viridis, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.|
|Brand||Organic Where Possible (OWP)|
|Recommended For||To naturally cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise hardworking hands.|
|Can be used with||OWP Hardworking Hands Hand Wash, OWP Hardworking Hands Intense Moisturising Cream|
|Included Contents||1 x 60ml OWP Hardworking Hands Hand Scrub|