Organic Where Possible (OWP) Honey, Beeswax & Royal Jelly Skin Healing Cream
- Buy 2 for £18.99 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £17.99 each and save 10%
- 100% natural cream to nourish your skin - kind to you and the environment
- Cruelty-free, handpicked ingredients
- Boosts moisture and repairs cuts, scrapes and burns
- Long-lasting moisturising formula is perfect to reduce signs of ageing
- Handmade in the UK by new British brand, Organic Where Possible (OWP)
What it is
Organic Where Possible (OWP) Beeswax Skin Healing Cream is made from 100% natural ingredients to improve the texture and tone of your skin.
- Naturally nurtures your skin
- Delicate cream works to relieve dry skin with long-lasting moisture
- Repairs cuts, scrapes and burns
- Safe to use on all skin types, suitable for even sensitive. intimate areas as an intimate moisturiser
- 100% cruelty-free and made from all-natural ingredients
- Olea Europaea - Olive oil is naturally rich in Vitamins A and E which have anti-inflammatory properties and fight free radicals. It penetrates the skin, preventing moisture loss and gives a silky-smooth softness.
- Cera Alba - Beeswax keeps the skin hydrated upon application. It is great for use on sensitive skin without causing itchiness or dryness.
- Propolis Granules - Bee pollen is used for its healing, antiseptic and restorative properties. It accelerates cell growth and protects against bacteria, functioning as a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Royal Jelly - Royal Jelly effectively fights signs of ageing and works best in skin healing and treating irregular skin pigmentation.
How to Use
Apply liberally wherever you need it, as often as desired.
Sustainable From Start to Finish
Remaining loyal to nature is at the heart of Organic Where Possible (OWP). We even strive to ensure sustainability through our recyclable packaging. Each nature-infused product is packaged into recyclable green glass bottles and jars.
We use glass as it can be infinitely recycled. In fact, it’s 33% more energy efficient to recycle glass than it is to create brand-new glass.
Care for your skin and the environment with Organic Where Possible (OWP).
What Isn't Organic in Organic Where Possible?
OWP champion natural bee produce such as beeswax, honey and bee pollen for their rejuvenating skincare properties. Although natural, these are not certified organic. Discover more about the ingredients used here...
|Ingredients||Olea Europaea, Cera Alba, Mel, Propolis Granules (natural extract can be seen in the formula), Royal Jelly|
|Recommended For||Long-lasting moisturising skin cream to relieve dry skin and repair cuts, scrapes and burns.|
|Included Contents||1 x 60ml OWP Beeswax Skin Healing Cream|