Osbon ErecAid Maximum Elasticity Low Tension Ring
- Safe, comfortable & effective erection ring designed for use with the Osbon ErecAid Esteem Vacuum Therapy System
- Choose your size: medium - 0.75 inches in inner diameter or large - 0.875 inches in inner diameter
- Low tension ring comfortably, effectively and safely enables you to maintain a strong erection
- Designed to apply just the right pressure in key areas for optimum results & features easy on-off 'finger pull' sections
- Medically engineered, highly effective & can be worn independently during lovemaking
Patented pressure point ring adds just the right amount of tension when using the Osbon ErecAid Esteem Vacuum Therapy System
This low-tension ring is designed for use with the Osbon ErecAid Esteem Vacuum Therapy System to treat erectile dysfunction safely and effectively. Adding just the right amount of pressure to restrict blood flow out of the penis, it ensures stronger, longer lasting erections. The Osbon ErecAid Maximum Elasticity Low Tension Ring provides is an excellent alternative for men who need only a minimal amount of tension to maintain an erection.
Medically engineered with safety, performance, and comfort in mind, this patented pressure-point ring is highly effective and ergonomically designed. Indeed, it features unique upper extruding bumps that are expertly positioned to press against the veins that maintain an erection. In addition, it is easy to put on and take off with its ‘finger pull’ sections. Complete with a urethral ‘u’ notch, it even facilitates ejaculation whilst wearing, so it is safe to wear this low tension penis ring independently during lovemaking.
The Osbon ErecAid Standard Tension Ring made from fine quality materials, is latex free and comfortable to wear, whether using with the Osbon ErecAid Esteem Vacuum Therapy System or on its own. Choose between a medium or large size (measuring 0.75 or 0.875 inches in inner diameter) and use individually or in combination with your vacuum pump/other rings. You should replace your low tension ring at least every 6 months.
|Inner Diameter||Medium: 19mm (0.75 inches) / Large: 22mm (0.875 inches)|