Osalis Luxury Electric Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Premium foot massager provides a unique combination of shiatsu & reflexology massage techniques using its innovative built-in airbag that inflates & deflates beneath the feet
- Expertly engineered with 3 auto-massage options & 3 different intensity levels
- Features an optional heating function that can be controlled independently to enhance the beneficial effects of your foot massage
- Unique foot roller applies gentle scraping & kneading pressure to the feet
- Ergonomically designed with 6 independent controls – power, mode, intensity, heating, air pressure & foot clean (activates antibacterial UV light)
You can’t beat a relaxing foot massage after a long, stressful day! However, you may be surprised to learn that the heath benefits of this type of massage extend far beyond its relaxation effects. Indeed, it has been shown to alleviate aches & pains, reduce inflammation & swelling, improve mood/reduce depression, improve circulation and more.
Look after your feet and they will look after you! Undergoing a foot massage for as little as 15 minutes per day provides multiple health benefits that will lead to a healthier, happier you
The importance of foot health should never be underestimated. Problems with the feet can lead to limited mobility, inability to exercise, aches & pains and even increases the risk of injuries and falls. All of this can greatly impact our overall health and well-being. Massaging the feet stimulates blood flow to ensure they receive the correct amount of nutrients and oxygen to speed up recovery after injury, or post workout, and strengthen the bones (including the ankles) and muscles to protect against future injuries/issues. In addition, it has been shown to reduce the pain and inflammation associated with flat feet or plantar fasciitis. However, there are many other health benefits to be gained from a regular foot massage and these include:
- Relieving aches and pains with the use of reflexology/acupressure – applying pressure to certain parts of the feet to alleviate aches and pains elsewhere in the body. Pressure on these ‘reflex points’ also helps to balance the nervous system and stimulates the release of endorphins, thereby reducing stress as well as pain.
- Alleviates edema - the swelling of the feet and ankles due to fluid retention. There are many reasons why someone may suffer with this kind of fluid retention, but it is particularly common during pregnancy. A foot massage will help to drain the fluid from the feet and ankles and reduce swelling.
- Aids relaxation, improves mood and fights depression – a perfect way to wind down after a stressful day, there are also certain pressure points on the feet that can prevent and reduce depression. This can also lead to better sleep.
Experience a unique combination of shiatsu & reflexology massage techniques to boost circulation, reduce stress & soothe pain, using the unique air pressure function
The Osalis Luxury Electric Shiatsu Foot Massager provides a unique combination of shiatsu and reflexology massage techniques to ensure optimum health benefits. It does this using acupressure from its built-in airbag that inflates and deflates to manipulate the pressure points/meridians in the feet. Stimulating these points calms the sympathetic nervous system, stimulates circulation, reduces stress, and soothes pain. It has also been shown to increase energy, speed up recovery after injury, improve arthritis and stimulate the digestive system. In addition, it is thought to help ease the suffering of those struggling with chronic illnesses. The Osalis Luxury Electric Shiatsu Foot Massager also has an optional heating function, which can be controlled independently to enhance the effects of your foot massage, including improving circulation/blood flow and reducing pain and inflammation.
Featuring an LCD touch screen, the Osalis Luxury Electric Shiatsu Foot Massager is easy to operate and boasts a light, portable design. In addition to acupressure, the premium foot roller applies scraping and kneading pressure for a pleasant and relaxing massage. There are 6 independent controls for the power, mode, intensity, heating, air pressure and ‘foot clean’. Complete with 3 auto massage options, the mode button on this expertly engineered foot massager enables you to cycle between the 3 different programmes, while the intensity button allows you to select from low, medium, and high. The timer is set to 15 minutes and the foot massager will automatically turn off after this time; however, to select the duration of your heat therapy or foot sterilisation using the antibacterial UV light (clean foot button), simply press and hold these buttons for 5 seconds. Made from fine quality, durable materials, the Osalis Luxury Electric Shiatsu Foot Massager even comes with a removable cloth cover for easy cleaning.
|Length||46cm (18.11 inches)|
|Height||16cm (6.3 inches)|
|Width||33cm (12.99 inches)|