Osalis Deluxe Electric Foot Massager
- Fine quality foot massager with built-in airbag to incorporate reflexology & shiatsu massage techniques with the use of acupressure
- Features 3 different auto-massage modes & 3 intensity levels to choose from
- Ergonomically designed with a simple control panel on the unit itself & a handheld remote for easy operation
- Premium foot roller provides gentle scraping & kneading pressure to stimulate blood flow
- Use the time button to set the duration of the massage, which increases in 5-minute increments (30 mins max & 5 mins minimum)
Not only can a foot massage be incredibly relaxing after a long and stressful day, but it also provides numerous medical benefits that will lead to a healthier, happier you!
Look after your feet and they will look after you! Alleviate aches & pains, reduce inflammation & swelling, improve mood/reduce depression, aid relaxation and more, with the Osalis Deluxe Electric Foot Massager
It’s true that many of us are guilty of neglecting our feet. In fact, some of us may actually admit to mistreating them by forcing them into tight and uncomfortable shoes on a daily basis! Simply wearing shoes can compromise the blood flow and circulation in our feet, while leading the sedentary lifestyle that many of us do can result in them getting little exercise. Massaging the feet stimulates blood flow, thereby ensuring they receive the right amount of nutrients and oxygen to ensure optimum foot health. This includes speeding up recovery after injury or post workout and strengthening the bones (including the ankles) and muscles to protect against future injuries/issues. It can also reduce the pain and inflammation associated with flat feet or plantar fasciitis. However, in addition to improving overall foot health, there are many other benefits including:
- Relieves aches and pains with the use of reflexology/acupressure – applying pressure to certain parts of the feet to alleviate aches and pains elsewhere in the body; the tips of the toes reflect the head, the ball of the foot reflects the heart and chest, the arch of the foot represents the liver, pancreas and kidneys, and the heel has been shown to alleviate lower back pain. Pressure on these ‘reflex points’ also helps to balance the nervous system and stimulates the release of endorphins, thereby reducing stress as well as pain.
- Alleviates edema, which is the swelling of the feet and ankles due to fluid retention. There are a number of reasons why someone may suffer with this kind of fluid retention, but it is particularly common during pregnancy. A foot massage will help to drain some of the fluid from the feet and ankles and reduce swelling.
- Aids relaxation, improves mood and fights depression – a perfect way to wind down after a stressful day, there are also certain pressure points on the feet that can prevent and reduce depression. This can also lead to better sleep.
Discover a unique combination of shiatsu & reflexology massage techniques with the built-in air bag & add heat to further enhance the effects
The Osalis Deluxe Electric Foot Massager has been innovatively designed with a built-in airbag that inflates and deflates to provide a highly effective massage, incorporating both reflexology and shiatsu techniques with the use of acupressure. Shiatsu is similar to reflexology in the sense that it applies pressure to specific points on the body in order to alleviate pain/issues in other areas. By stimulating these points (known as meridians), it promotes the flow of energy (chi) and facilitates healing. It is thought that shiatsu calms the sympathetic nervous system, stimulates circulation, reduces stress, and soothes pain. It has also been shown to increase energy, speed up recovery after injury, improve arthritis and stimulate the digestive system. Manipulating reflexology and meridian points on the soles of the feet simultaneously using the Osalis Deluxe Electric Foot Massager ensures optimum emotional and physical health benefits. In addition to this air pressure, the Osalis Deluxe Electric Foot Massager has an optional heating function, which can be controlled independently to enhance the effects of your foot massage, including improving circulation/blood flow and reducing pain and inflammation.
Ergonomically designed, the Osalis Deluxe Electric Foot Massager features a large LCD display screen, comes complete with an easy-to-use remote, and has a simple control panel on the unit itself. There are 6 independent controls for the power, time, mode, intensity, heating and air pressure, and there are 3 different modes and intensities to choose from. Use the time button to set the duration of the massage, which increases in 5-minute increments with every press of the button. The upper limit is 30 minutes, while the lower limit is 5 minutes. Complete with a foot roller in the base of the unit, the Osalis Deluxe Electric Foot Massager provides a kneading and massaging action that feels incredibly pleasant, but also assures the multiple health benefits. The auto massage programmes relieve tension and fatigue, while the air pressure pushes against the ankles to aid circulation and increase overall foot health.
Made from fine quality, durable materials, the Osalis Deluxe Electric Foot Massager is portable and even comes with a removable cloth cover for easy cleaning.
|Length||36cm (14.7 inches)|
|Power||110V - 240V, 50W|
|Height||22cm (8.66 inches)|
|Width||31cm (12.2 inches)|