Osalis 300W Infrared Heat Lamp
- Premium infrared heat therapy lamp designed to alleviate/treat pain & inflammation, repair damaged/injured tissues & improve overall cardiovascular health
- Portable & lightweight lamp can be placed on any even, flat surface
- Easily adjustable angle between 0-35 degrees – ensures optimum treatment of the afflicted area
- Features a fine quality, durable ceramic front plate for safety & optimum efficacy
- Ergonomic design – features a timer button to select the duration of treatment & an automatic switch off function in the event the lamp should start to fall – includes detailed instructions
Use infrared heat therapy to treat pain & inflammation, repair damaged/injured tissues faster & improve overall cardiovascular health
Infrared therapy is proven to be a highly effective treatment for pain relief. Stimulating oxygen and nutrient rich blood flow to the afflicted area, it encourages cell growth and speeds up the repair of damaged or injured tissues. Relieving stiff, aching joints, and healing tired, sore muscles, it is a safe, natural, non-invasive, and painless method of relief from a variety of different conditions. As soon as the infrared rays reach the targeted area, the warmth it provides opens up the capillaries, thereby improving circulation and aiding the natural removal of toxins from the body. This, combined with the additional oxygen and nutrients being transported to the area, encourages the joints, muscles, and tissues to heal. In addition, the natural warmth relaxes the muscles, reduces stiffness, and increases joint flexibility.
Infrared heat therapy is a light-based method to treat pain and inflammation, but unlike UV light, that is known to damage the skin, infrared light boosts cell regeneration. With the ability to penetrate even the deepest layers of skin, it ensures optimum pain relief and has even been shown to improve cardiovascular health. Indeed, infrared light increases the production of nitric oxide, a vital molecule that helps to relax the arteries and prevent blood from clotting or clumping in the vessels. In addition, it combats free radicals to prevent oxidative stress and regulate blood pressure. Nitric oxide also improves circulation, facilitating the transportation of increased oxygen and nutrients to damaged tissues. As such, infrared therapy, also known as infrared radiation, is commonly used to speed up wound/injury healing, reduce inflammation and alleviate pain.
Use infrared therapy to treat the following:
- Pain and inflammation – penetrating through the deepest layers of skin and into the muscles/bones, infrared therapy is a highly effective means of pain relief. Increasing the flow of oxygen and nutrient rich blood to the afflicted area by applying warmth, it encourages healing, thereby reducing pain and inflammation. It is particularly effective for neck/ shoulder and cervical pain, as well as lower back pain.
- Muscular injuries – infrared therapy stimulates cell regeneration within the muscles, thereby speeding up repair/recovery.
- Tired and sore muscles after exercise – infrared therapy improves circulation and can therefore prevent the build-up of lactic acid that occurs after some types of exercise. Lactic acid causes stiffness in muscles post work-out, so infrared therapy can speed up recovery between workouts and, therefore, improve results.
- Colds and flu- some evidence suggests infrared therapy can reduce the chance of developing a cold.
- COVID-19 - ‘Red and near infrared light reduce respiratory disorders, similar to those complications associated with coronavirus infection.’1.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Why choose the Osalis 300W Infrared Heat Lamp?
The Osalis 300W Infrared Heat Lamp is a portable, lightweight device that is incredibly simple to operate and can be placed on any even, flat surface. The fine quality ceramic front plate not only powerfully emits the infrared light, it is highly durable and ensures safety when in use. It even has an automatic switch off function which is activated immediately should the lamp start to fall. Ergonomic in design, the angle of the Osalis infrared lamp can be easily adjusted between 0-35 degrees depending upon your treatment area. Get into a comfortable sitting or lying position and place it no closer than 30cm (12 inches) to the afflicted area! When the lamp is switched on, a red light will illuminate, and the timer button can be used to select the desired treatment time. The maximum duration is 15 minutes, and the lamp will automatically turn off after this time. Made from fine quality, durable materials, the Osalis Infrared Heat Lamp is a premium device that facilitates highly effective, natural form of pain relief and recovery for use in the comfort of your own home!
1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7194064/ ‘red and near infrared light reduce respiratory disorders, similar to those complications associated with coronavirus infection. Moreover, in patients, red light has been shown to alleviate chronic obstructive lung disease and bronchial asthma. These findings call for urgent efforts to further explore the clinical value of light, and not wait for another pandemic to serve as a reminder.’
|Material||ABS, Ceramic Glass|
|Length||22.5cm (8.9 inches)|
|Height||33.5cm (13.2 inches)|
|Width||22.5cm (8.9 inches)|