OptiLube Sterile Lubricating Jelly
- Buy 2 for £7.59 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £7.19 each and save 10%
- Water soluble and pH balanced lubricant jelly the choice of GP's and Clinicians
- Universal sterile lubricating gel so bacteria free
- Non-sticky, non-greasy and petroleum free
- The classic choice for clinicians Made in England
- Specially designed flip cap for ease of use
OptiLube is a safe and effective personal and professional lubricant jelly
OptiLube is a Class IIa sterile lubricating jelly, which makes it ideal if you are prone to recurring urinary tract infections, as it doesn’t harbour bacteria, unlike other lubricants. OptiLube is recommended by GPs and clinicians and can be used during intimacy, is safe to use as a lubricant for condoms, can help when inserting tampons, and can ease day-to-day discomforts of vaginal atrophy.
A high quality lubricant, with the right consistency, OptiLube is used in many hospitals around the country; it was developed by clinicians for clinicians.
The specially designed flip cap makes the tube easy to use and mess free.
|Ingredients||Glycerine, PEG, 4-Hydroxybenzoic Acid Esters, Sodium Hydroxide, Purified Water|
|Recommended For||Intimate lubrication, dilator use and gynaecological examinations requiring a safe, sterile and pH balanced lubricant.|