OptiBac Probiotics for Babies & Children (30 sachets)
- Buy 2 for £18.04 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £17.09 each and save 10%
- 30 probiotic sachets suitable from birth
- Fine powder which is easy to mix in to food or milk
- 3 strains of natural bacteria to aid in digestive and overall health
- One box contains a full month’s supply of probiotic
- Flavourless, colourless, yeast and gluten free, suitable for vegetarians with no added sugars
As parents we want to give our children the very best start in life. Studies have shown that the gut is the cornerstone of our immune systems and a disruption of the gut microbes can be to blame for a breakdown of the immune system, allowing nasty bugs and viruses to attack our systems. A baby’s immune system is a delicate thing, and they are more likely to contract common colds and flu as they grow, and their immune system matures. It makes sense therefore, to give them a helping hand in boosting and maintaining the health of their immune system, by making sure they have a healthy gut.
The Importance of Bacteria in the Gut
We have around 300-500 different kinds of bacteria in the gut. This bacterium helps to break down and digest our food and drink and plays an important role in our health and well-being. Diet and medication such as anti-biotics can wreak havoc with the balance of bacteria in our gut, leading to poor health and a weakened immune system. Optibac Probiotics are here to help maintain the gut health of your young family and are recommended for use during pregnancy, so your growing baby can benefit before he or she enters the world.
Thoughtfully Created for Children
The 3 strains of natural bacteria found in Optibac Probiotics for Babies and Children have been carefully selected for growing children and have been tested to survive stomach acidity – especially important when your baby is teething and produces more acid than normal. The great thing about these probiotics is that they can be used from birth due to the ease of mixing them with milk (at room temperature) and as your child gets older, food such as yogurt or mashed potatoes. The probiotics are 100% natural containing no added sugars, flavourings or colourants. They are suitable for vegetarians and anyone on a yeast or gluten free diet.
Could Probiotics Be the Answer to End Sleepless Nights?
You may be particularly interested in trying Optibac Probiotics for Babies and Children if you have a baby who is suffering with stomach issues including colic or silent reflux. Many parents who have given their child these probiotics have reported a reduction in night-time waking’s and the common symptoms of tummy pain in their young babies. We also recommend the use of Optibac Probiotics for Babies and Children if your baby or toddler has recently been on anti-biotics, as they can have a negative effect on the good bacteria in your child’s delicate digestive system.
Those with serious medical conditions should consult with a doctor before use.
Notable Features of OptiBac Probiotics for Babies and Children
- EXCELLENT REVIEWS FROM PARENTS - Sugar free and plain tasting good bacteria supplement sachet from OptiBac, created especially for infants & children that has been highly recommended and trusted by parents across the globe
- GUARANTEED BILLIONS - Provides 3 billion high quality live microorganisms and 0.75 g of FOS fibres (Fructooligosaccharides, a natural form of fibre) per sachet and guaranteed until end of expiry, with OptiBac you get billions you can count on
- CLINICALLY TRIALLED STRAINS - Contains high-quality strains, including Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33, that have been clinically trialled in children
- SHELF STABLE - No refrigeration required, contrary to some other live culture supplements, OptiBac selects strains that are naturally more robust within themselves so they do not require refrigeration
- A NATURAL OPTION - Completely free from sugars, artificial flavours and colourings which can be found in other children's supplements and foods containing live cultures, it provides a good alternative to good bacteria yoghurts and yoghurt drinks which can often contain high amount of sugar
Full Ingredient List
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.75g), filler: potato starch, Live cultures: (Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71).
Completely free from sugars, artificial flavours and colourings which can be found in other children's supplements and foods containing live cultures.
|Ingredients||For full ingredient list check the product description|
|Recommended For||Children and pregnant women digestive health|
|Included Contents||30 X sachets| 1 X information leaflet|
|Dosage||Infants from birth to 3 years: 1 sachet per day | Children aged 4 - 12 years: 1 - 2 sachets per day as desired | Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: 1 sachet per day.|