Buckwheat Heat Therapy Mitts
- Heat in microwave for 30-40 seconds
- Instant relief for painful, stiff hands
- Heat therapy boosts circulation and relieves pain
- Soft, comforting fleece material
- Suitable for arthritis, RSI, carpal tunnel and more
Nothing is better for relieving painful, stiff and aching hands than heat therapy.
These Buckwheat Heat Therapy Mitts can be heated in the microwave for 30-40 seconds to provide instant relief for painful hands. Applying heat helps to boost circulation which in turn relieves pain, reduces inflammation and improves flexibility in the joints and muscles.
Made from cosy fleece material, these mitts are ideal for people who suffer from arthritis, rheumatism, RSI and other conditions which affect the hands. Wear them on a morning if you’re prone to stiffness when first waking up, or apply them on and off throughout the day to help keep your hands agile.
|Brand||North American Healthcare|