Bath Safety Bar
- Bath safety rail fits easily to your bath providing stability for getting in and out of the bath
- Easy reach safety grab rail extends 14” above your bath tub
- Rubber pads protect bath against scratching and ensure a safe, secure fit
- For use on bath walls up to 6” wide
- Bathroom aid protects your family and loved-ones from slips, trips and falls
Enter and exit your tub confidently and safely with the bath safety rail
If you live on your own or have limited mobility you can often experiences instances where you wish you had that little bit of extra support. The bath safety bar by North American Healthcare provides you with exactly that. Did you know the most dangerous room in your home is the bathroom? The bathroom is responsible for causing 70% of home accidents so it’s safe to say you need to take all necessary precautions. 1 in 3 pensioners fall every year due to slippery surfaces and no opportunity to grab a handle to stop a fall. But you can reduce the risk significantly and prevent an accident by installing a bath safety bar.
Easily attaching to the side of your bath tub, the rail can be secured on tub walls up to 6” wide. The bath safety rail extends 14” above your tub ensuring that you have ample space to move and reach out for your rail. It incorporates rubber pads into its design to protect the tub against any scratching so it remains tidy and pristine. The white colour of the rail ensures it’s a universal match and fit for most bathrooms so no attention is drawn to it and it won’t stand out like a sore thumb.
There is simply no need to struggle anymore or worry about the safety of those you care about the most. Have peace of mind and trust in the bath safety bar to safely and securely assist you when you need a helping hand.
Look after yourself with North American Healthcare.
What can you enjoy from your newly installed bath safety bar?
- Extra balance when adopting a standing position
- Provides a firm grip when lifting your left from a sitting position
- Hold on for extra support when sitting down
- Push against when standing up
- Confidence that you have the support there when you need it
|Brand||North American Healthcare|