Osalis Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
- Buy 2 for £47.49 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £44.99 each and save 10%
- Medical grade, CE marked, contact free thermometer uses infrared technology to accurately record temperature in as little as 1 second, can be used for multiple temperature readings. Suitable for testing for Covid 19
- Green light indicates when body temperature is within ‘normal’ range (below 37.5C/99.5F) red light will indicate if the temperature is not normal, multiple readings can be performed. Temperature readings can set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Large LCD digital display screen with blue backlight for accurate fast results. Point and read temperature reading means you can measure body temperature, cooked foodstuffs and objects.
- Place within 1cm of the forehead or item to obtain an accurate reading, or switch to ‘object mode’ can store up to 20 temperature recordings.
- Ergonomic design – automatic switch off after 60 seconds & displays results in either Celsius or Fahrenheit and Low battery indicator warning.
Accurately record temperature and instantly identify a fever, with this Osalis Non Contact Infrared Thermometer.
Oftentimes we may feel slightly under the weather, but well enough to go about our daily business without a second thought. However, it has become increasingly important in recent times that we take the necessary precautions to stay at home and rest if we are experiencing a fever/high temperature. In addition, a thermometer is an essential piece of equipment for those with children. Monitoring your baby or infant’s temperature enables you to determine the best course of action/treatment for your poorly little one.
This contact free thermometer uses infrared technology to accurately record body temperature in as little as a second. Not only is this digitally displayed on the large LCD screen with blue backlight, a green light is used to indicate whether it falls within the ‘normal range’. Simply place within 1cm of the forehead to obtain an accurate reading.
Due to its incredibly quick operation, contactless design and colour indicator, the Non Contact Infrared Thermometer is perfect for use in both a home and work environment. A green light shows when the temperature reads below 37.5C/99.5F, while a red light displays when there is an irregular reading. A blue light indicates that temperature taking is in progress. Able to record temperatures in 15 second intervals, it is ideal for when multiple people require their temperature taking at once.
Ergonomic in design and incredibly simple to use, this Infrared Thermometer features a simple stop/start button and a beep to indicate when it has been activated. In addition, it even has an object function and features a simple push button to easily switch between body and object mode. Powered by 2 x AAA batteries, this fine quality thermometer from Osalis has a low battery indicator, so you know in advance when the batteries require changing. In addition, it has an automatic switch off function after 60 seconds to ensure that it doesn’t lose power prematurely.
The Osalis Non Contact Infrared Thermometer records up to 20 readings and can be shown in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
|Recommended For||Fast and accurate recording of body temperature, can also be used for items and in catering too.|
|Length||15.2cm (5.98 inches)|
|Diameter||5.3cm (2.09 inches)|
|Power||2 x AAA Batteries|
|Guarantee||1 Year Manufacturers Warranty|
recommend this product