Beurer FT100 Non-Contact Infrared Clinical Thermometer
- Totally contactless thermometer so no disturbance to your child’s sleep
- Different settings allow you to measure human, object or room temperature
- Simple image indicator lets you know whether child's temperature is safe or unsafe
- Memory storage allows you to see and compare previous readings
- 3 Year guarantee for your peace of mind
It may sound dramatic but taking a child's temperature can often be a Herculean task. Babies and toddlers cannot stay still on command and getting a thermometer under their armpit or in their mouth or rectum is not an easy task; and then you have to hold it there until the thermometer gives you the reading! The wriggling and fighting can lead to inaccurate readings and upset for both parent and child, not what you need when you suspect your little one is already feeling under the weather.
Thoughtfully Made with Parents in Mind
The Beurer Non-Contact Thermometer eliminates the common issues of taking your child’s temperature. Using infra-red from a distance of 4-6cm, the thermometer will give you an accurate reading in seconds, displayed in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. The large blue illuminated LED screen is easy to read and for added assurance there is a green, yellow or red temperature alarm to highlight any concerning temperature levels.
You may also use the thermometer to get accurate readings of room temperatures in the home. Babies are susceptible to even the smallest change in room temperature and in the first 8 weeks of life, your baby’s internal thermostat is completely unable to regulate their temperature. By 18 months – 2 years your baby is finally able to regulate their own temperature, until that time you should make sure their bedroom is between 20 and 22.2 degrees Celsius (68-72 degrees Fahrenheit). Overheating increases the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) in babies 1 month to 1 year of age; keeping a monitor on the temperature in your baby’s bedroom will offer you increased peace of mind and quite possibly encourage better sleep for your child and therefore, you.
Ease of Use
The Beurer Non-Contact Thermometer has been created with busy parents in mind and as such is user friendly and totally reliable. Notable features include:
- Sound indicator to let you know when correct distance has been registered
- Year, date and time display
- 60 memory recording so you can compare to previous temperature readings
- Simple ‘happy or ‘sad’ image to indicate fever or no fever
- Measurements shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit depending on your personal preference
- Option to turn off sound if you think it may disturb your little one
- Room and surface temperature monitoring options
- Batteries included
- 3 Year warrantee
The Beurer Non-Contact Thermometer is a great addition to your family’s medicine box or cabinet and would make a brilliant gift for expectant parents who want to give their child the best love and care they can, from day one.
|Programmes||Human, room or object temperature monitoring|
|Recommended For||Accurate temperature reading|
|Included Contents||1 x Clinical Thermometer | 2 x AAA (LR03) Batteries | 1 x Storage Box | 1 x Instruction Manual|
|Warranty||3 yeah manufacturers Warranty|
|Washing Instructions||Wipe clean with a damp cloth. do not use bleach or other abrasive cleaning products|