- For Sports, muscle toning, muscle rehab and cellulite
- 15 Sports programmes used by top athletes
- Allows you to set/customise your own 3 programmes
- Uses EMS to rehabilitate and strengthen your muscles
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Strengthen and tone your muscles with the NeuroTrac Sports.
The NeuroTrac Sports is an advanced and modern digital dual channel STIM unit; it will help with a wide variety of muscle related problems and is widely used by therapists around the world. If you suffer from any type of muscle related problem, the NeuroTrac Sports can help.
What Programmes Does the NeuroTrac Sports Have?
The NeuroTrac Sports comes with four electrode pads and has 15 built in in sports and muscle rehabilitation programmes and 3 custom programmes.. The built in Sports Treatment Programmes are clinically based and are designed to help warm up, develop capillary density, endurance, resistance, maximum muscle force output, explosive force output, lipocytes metabolism, improve recovery, mass muscle contraction, active recovery, muscle toning and calming the muscles.
NeuroTrac Sports Key Features
The NeuroTrac Sports has a wide range of useful features, such as:
- Dual Channel Digital STIM unit
- The LCD displays Intensity, Rate, Pulse Width, Time and Programme Mode
- Time setting can be extended up to 90 minutes
- Constant Current - extends the unit's battery life
- Work / Rest periods from 2 - 99 seconds
- Range: Rate: 2 Hz - 100 Hz
- Pulse Width: 50 µS to 450 µS
- Alternating and Synchronous between channel A and B
- Lock mode function for recording time in use and locking the unit's parameters
- Automatic switch off after 4 minutes if unit is not in use
- User friendly
What's Included with the NeuroTrac Sports?
The NeuroTrac Sports unit comes with a set of four electrode pads, the lead wires to connect the electrode pads to the unit, a 9v battery and a handy storage NeuroTrac bag. As well as the Operators Manual, containing all the information needed about the unit and programmes, also included is the Electrode Placement Manual, guiding you through which electrode pad shapes and sizes to use, and where to place them to achieve the best results.
How Does Stimulation Help Muscle Rehabilitation?
Neuromuscular Stimulation is increasingly understood by Therapists and Doctors. There is a better understanding of the mechanisms which exist between nerves and muscles that makes it possible to stimulate the neuromuscular system with precise electrical signals. The NeuroTrac Sports offers precision giving full control of Pulse Widths, Rates, Ramp up times, Work/Rest cycles as well as alternating or synchronous application if two channels are being applied.
The video shows an older version of the NeuroTrac Sports; you will recieve the latest model shown in the product images when you make your purchase, however we show the video as all the unit functionality is the same, it is only the outer casing of the unit that has changed.
Please note: This item can only be shipped within the UK.
|Programmes||15 Preset Programmes, 3 Custom Programmes|
|Recommended For||Muscle Rehabilitation, Warm Up, Muscle Toning|
|Included Contents||NeuroTrac Sports Unit, Electrode Pads, Lead Wires, 9v Battery, Storage Bag, Operators Manual, Electrode Placement Manual|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the TENS Electrode Placement Guide by StressNoMore|
|Clinical References||View and/or Download Basic TENS Protocol|