Natural Health Supports Sero Pressure Cushion
- British made pressure cushions that guarantee high performance and durability
- Integral pockets allow air to circulate which reduces sweating and discomfort and prevents pressure ulcers forming
- An ideal preventative and cure for pressure or bed sores
- Manufactured in the UK under the strictest quality control conditions from top grade 50 superior foam
- Cut out options allow you to target specific problem areas such as the coccyx, sit bones and groin area to relieve pressure on these parts and help recovery from injury/surgery
Pressure Cushion to Protect the Skin, Aid Recovery and Provide Optimum Comfort When You Need It Most
The Natural Health Supports Pressure Cushion range are a selection of grade 50 superior foam cushions that help relieve the pressure placed on any one part of the body. You can opt for the full cushion that has no cut-out, or you can target the area you most need to protect - perhaps due to injury or surgery - from the drop-down menu. You may choose from the following cushions:
- Coccyx: This cushion relieves pressure at the base of the spine, also known as the coccyx. Whether due to injury or surgery on the coccyx, this ergonomically designed cushion protects the area as you recover.
- Bonyparts: This cushion helps to protect the ‘Ischial Tuberosities’, or to use the name we all know – the sit bones. These bones can become more pronounced if large amounts of weight are lost, as often happens when we are ill and as we age. Another side effect of ageing is the likelihood of sitting for extended periods of time. This can and does cause extremely painful pressure sores (also called bedsores and pressure ulcers). Prevention is far better than cure; using this high-quality pressure cushion with targeted cut outs specifically to protect the bottom bones can prevent pressure ulcers. It is also a fantastic way of aiding the recovery of existing sores.
- Polo: The cut out on this cushion is for men and women who are experiencing pain in the groin and/or pelvic area. This can be due to an array of issues such as vasectomy or prostate surgery in men, and vulvodynia or hysterectomy surgery for women.
- Post-Natal (Dr Huff): Following birth, your gynaecologist will more thank likely recommend you invest in a post-natal cushion to relieve the pain associated with a natural delivery. Whether you tear or are cut to help your baby come in to the world, your vagina goes through the mill and you will feel it for some weeks after birth. To aid a speedy and much more comfortable recovery, we recommend this pressure cushion that completely alleviates any weight and ‘pressure’ put on your delicate area following the birth of your child. Give yourself a break, you’re going through enough already so anything you can do to help your body recover quickly and comfortably is a must!
These thoughtfully designed pressure cushions are made from the highest quality grade 50 foam that will not lose shape or durability. They each come with a removable cover that can be hand washed or machine washed on a gentle cycle. The covers are made from soft, breathable materials that feel lovely against the skin and allow air to circulate for healing and prevention of sores.
So confident are we in the quality of these cushions that a 2-year guarantee comes as standard against any manufacturing defects or the cushion losing its efficacy.
|Brand||Natural Health Supports|
|Included Contents||1 X pressure cushion | 1 x removable and washable cover | 1 X carry case|
|Material||Grade 50 superior foam cushion | Stretch jersey cover|
|Length||42.5cm X 42.5cm|