Natural Health Supports™ Orthopaedic Antisnore Pillow with Removable Pillow Case
Out of stock
- Natural feel snoring aid pillow with zip-up pillow case for side sleepers
- Opens up the airways to help reduce snoring and give the user a restful night’s sleep
- Created using hypoallergenic hollow fibres for comfort and temperature regulation
- Fire safety compliant for use in any home or care facility
- Designed to support the neck and entire upper half of the body for correct alignment when sleeping
Get Your Restful Nights Back with The Natural Health Supports™ Anti-Snore Pillow
Snoring is an issue that affects 30 million people in the UK alone with approximately 15 million snorers UK wide. Snoring more commonly affects men than women, but whoever may be the snorer in your family, it is an issue that can have a serious effect on the household.
Interrupted Sleep, Elbows in The Back, 2am Arguments…Snoring Isn’t Fun
Sleep is crucial to our cognitive functioning as well as our physical and mental health. Ever heard of the term ‘sleep torture’? Yes, it’s a thing, and very real it is too. Being torn from your peaceful reverie by the sound of a steam train in your bedroom can be annoying at best, infuriating at worst, especially if it happens hour after hour, night after night. Snoring causes issues in relationships with one half of the partnership often setting up camp on the couch or in the spare bedroom – if they have one – in order to get a good night’s sleep. Temporary solutions such as ear plugs and swift, sharp jabs in the back can only do so much, so perhaps it’s time to try another tact?
How Can the Natural Health Supports™ Anti-Snore Pillow Help?
Due to its design and shape, the Natural Health Supports™ Anti-Snore Pillow supports the upper half of the body and works to open airways that can become constricted as you relax into your slumber.
Research shows that snoring is typically worsened when on the back due to the tongue and soft palate collapsing into the back wall of the throat. The Natural Health Supports™ Anti-Snore Pillow is U-shaped with one side being slightly longer than the other to prevent the user from rolling on to their back, worsening their night time noises!
The Natural Health Supports™ Anti-Snore Pillow is a great addition to your sleeping routine, as it is:
- Made from hypoallergenic, breathable materials that reduce the likelihood of allergies
- Ergonomically designed with a comfortable ear well where you rest your head
- Shaped to improve your posture even when sleeping
- Machine washable with a removable zip-up pillowcase, also made from hypoallergenic, natural fibres
- Suitable for a double bed with two people in it – many support pillows take up a lot of space
Get the sleep you crave and deserve – try the Natural Health Supports™ Anti-Snore Pillow for peace and tranquillity at bedtime.
How Can this Orthopaedic Anti-Snore Pillow Help You?
Side sleeping is considered the most suitable position for snorers because studies have proven that it reduces incidences of snoring, sleep apnoea and obstructive sleep apnoea, and it helps release breathing airways. Whilst side sleeping is recommended for snorers, it does mean that that most of the body’s pressure relies over the arms and shoulders which in turn creates neck stiffness and possibly even, frozen shoulder. This can be solved with a side sleeper pillow that allows the correct placement of the neck, arms and shoulders.
An orthopaedic pillow is specially designed to correct body positioning in bed and its design conforms to strict orthopaedic guidelines to ensure the right placement and support of one or more specific parts of the body, providing safe and healthy rest to the sleeper.
The Natural Health Supports™ Brand
Natural Health Supports™ is an outstanding British brand who create health improving, posture protecting and sleep-enhancing orthopaedic cushions and pillows using only the finest quality materials and expert techniques that ensure they contour to your body to provide:
- Relief from pain
- Help and prevention for sleep disorders including sleep apnoea/snoring
- Faster rehabilitation from injury or surgery
- Comfort during pregnancy
- Correct alignment of the spine when sleeping or sitting
- Comfort and spinal protection when at a work desk or whilst driving
The extensive Natural Health Supports™ range has it all, from side-sleeper and knee pillows that help keep your spine correctly aligned during sleep, to donut cushions for help and comfort following surgery or injury. All products are manufactured using superb quality materials that last the test of time; they won’t lose their shape or functionality, and each come with a 2 year-guarantee of their long lasting, unparalleled quality. With Natural Health Supports™, you can sleep soundly knowing you are getting the best. After all, you spend 33% of your life in bed, that time should be spent in comfort and quality.
|Brand||Natural Health Supports|
|Recommended For||Snoring relief|
|Included Contents||1 X Pillow and 1 X Pillow Case|
|Washing Instructions||Machine washable pillow and pillow case at 30 degrees.|