- Treats and prevents dry mouth problems
- Dry mouth spray alleviates irritations, conditions the tissue and optimises oral flora
- Suitable for those who use regular medication
- Effective spray for dry mouth stimulates salvia production
- Natural, safe and harmless when swallowed
Multi-Oral Spray treats and prevents dry mouth and the problems which may arise due to this
Do you suffer from a dry mouth? Do you find it makes certain tasks such as swallowing medication harder? The good news is that you don’t have to suffer with this inhibiting condition any longer thanks to the Multi-Oral dry mouth spray.
The highly effective Multi-Oral Spray works by stopping the harmful bacteria from adhering to your delicate mouth tissue using the patented 2QR-complex which is a natural substance derived from plants. This substance has no negative effect on useful oral microbes. Blocking harmful bacteria prevents their colonisation thus infection, inflammation and associated complaints.
The bio-active formulation of Multi-Oral Spray:
- Is based on the patented 2QR-complex
- Eliminates bad breath
- Helps prevent plaque and gum disease
- Doesn’t affect the teeth and helps prevent caries
- Is natural, safe and harmless if swallowed
- Contains no harsh chemicals, preservatives and no ingredients of animal origin
- Has no negative impact on the oral flora and does not affect your taste
The spray works by stimulating saliva production in the mouth which is the crucial component a dry mouth can lack. The mouth needs saliva for lubrication, protection and to clean the mouth. Having a lack of saliva in the mouth can be due to underlying medical conditions such as diabetes, asthma and hormone imbalances to name but a few.
How to use Multi-Oral Spray
Multi-Oral Spray is a concentrated bio-active liquid to be sprayed amply in the mouth or directly onto the irritated mucosa. It should be applied at least 5 times per day or whenever relief of dry mouth discomforts is desired. To allow for optimal contact time after application, do not rinse the mouth and do not drink anything for the next 30 minutes.
Multi-Oral Spray wins award: ‘Best Oral Care Product from Natural Healthcare’
Multi-Oral Spray for dry mouth has just been declared the winner of a prestigious award announced at the Pharmacy Show in October 2015. Dry mouth conditions can be so severe that is often frequently cited as a reason patients give up taking medication that they require, even for more serious illnesses.
Dr Karen Gardiner, Managing Director of Purple Orchid Pharma (makers of Multi-Oral) stated;
‘At Purple Orchid we are committed to the concept of self-care as a means of maintaining optimal health and Multi-Oral Spray helps you to treat and prevent relatively simple problems such as bad breath, as well as more severe pain or discomfort that stops people taking the drugs that they need.’
For the best form of dry mouth relief available on the market today make sure its Multi-Oral Spray.