Multi-Gyn Vaginal Douche Combipack
- Restore healthy vaginal flora with Multi-Gyn Vaginal Douche Combipack
- Douche kit that's woman-friendly, ergonomic and can be used in any desired position
- Ideal for an intensive vaginal hygiene, in the prevention of vaginal infections and discomfort
- Smooth applicator and flexible application angle of the squeeze bottle ensure comfort & effective douching
- Includes 10 dissolving tablets of specially formulated vaginal cleanser
- Buy 2 for £14.73 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £13.96 each and save 10%
An easy, effective way to a healthy vagina with the Multi-Gyn Vaginal Douche Combi
The Multi-Gyn douche kit supports a natural and healthy vagina and helps to prevent vaginal infections and vaginal discomforts such as itch, burning or unpleasant discharge and/or odour. By working to restore the delicat flora of the intimate tissue this unique cleanser is ultra effective and highly praised by women users.
Here are the benefits from using the douche and vaginal cleanser:
- Multi-Gyn cleans the vagina, without harsh chemicals, perfumes and respects the delicate nature of the intimate balance
- Rinses away any menstrual blood residue
- Prevents vaginal and bacterial infections and works to support the treatment of fungal (yeast) as well.
- Helps eliminate embarrassing intimate odour, especially the 'fishy' smell sometimes associated with unbalance pH levels
- Supports the growth of lactobacilli (re-establishing the healthy balance)
- Optimises your natural vaginal pH to eliminate odour, discomfort and possible infection
- Helps to remove semen post intercourse, restoring pH levels and eliminating odours
How should you use the Multi-Gyn Vaginal Douche Combi?
Simply fill the pretty pink ergonomic bottle with water in which a Multi-Gyn tablet is placed. Dissolve this to make the douching fluid. Place the applicator on the bottle and inserted into the vagina. By squeezing the douche bottle, the vagina is flushed naturally clean and fresh.
- This vaginal Douching Kit can be used in various positions without any fuss or mess because it has a unique valve which means there is no back-flow.
- Sitting on the toilet, lying down in the bath tub or standing under the shower. It is important that the douching fluid can be flushed away freely during douching.
- A special valve flushes clean, efficiently and gently for maximum cleaning
- Can be used in any position: sitting, standing or lying down
How does the Multi-Gyn Vaginal Douche for women work?
Good vaginal hygiene is the key to the prevention of vaginal infections such as bacterial vaginosis (BV) or vaginal thrush (candida albicans yeast infections). In cases of existing vaginal infection, intensive vaginal hygiene is absolutely essential for a fast recovery to a healthy intimate environment and more importantly to stop recurrent vaginal infections.
Medical research has proven that it is especially important to clean the vaginal fornices next to the uterus from debris that is collected there that can often lead to complications. The Multi-Gyn vaginal douche offers a number of great improvements over all existing douche designs and therefore is the only vaginal douche that has been classified according to the CE directive as a medical device (Class I).
- Natural ingredients and no preservatives, or perfume.
- If your vagina is healthy and balanced - Use once a week for optimum vaginal health
- If you have any vaginal problems or to support the treatment of a vaginal infection, use the douche twice a day or for 5 consecutive days.
|Ingredients||Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder, Lactose, Ascorbic Acid.|
|Recommended For||Weekly vaginal cleaning and to maintain a healthy pH balance and/or douching during vaginal infection to restore balance and fight yeast imbalance|
|Included Contents||Special flush style douche bottle, 10 x Tablets and full Instructions|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual View and/or Download BV Treatment and Prevention TIps View and/or Download "What Every Woman Should Know"|