Momert Digital Precision Baby and Child Scales
- Monitor your baby’s weight accurately and comfortably from home
- Detachable baby tray – remove for use as your child grows older
- Capacity of up to 20kg – will support the weight of children up to the age of approximately 6
- Digital screen clearly displays weight in your chosen measurement (lb, kg, st)
- Ergonomic features, including automatic switch off, automatic zero resetting, TARE function, overload indicator & a low battery indicator
A baby’s weight is often used as a general marker for health, so it’s important that it is closely monitored. Now you can do this in the comfort of your own home, with the Momert Digital Precision Baby and Child Scales.
Complete with a detachable infant tray, these digital weighing scales will cradle your baby comfortably in the tray; however, they can be used without the tray to weigh your child as they grow older. In fact, these digital scales can support up to 20kg in weight, therefore can accommodate a child up to the age of approximately 6. They can even be used to weigh parcels or other objects if required.
The Momert Digital Precision Baby and Child Scales facilitate precision weight monitoring and are 100% accurate. In addition, they have a large LCD screen that clearly displays the weight in your chosen unit; kg, lbs or st. The weight difference display function enables parents to determine weight difference at different times and could be used to ascertain your baby’s weight before and after feeding.
Expertly engineered, the Momert Digital Precision Baby and Child Scales have an automatic switch off function, automatic zero resetting, overload indicator and a low battery indicator. They also have a TARE function, allowing you to set the container weight to zero. In addition, these fine quality scales come with batteries included.
|Power||2 x CR2032 (included)|