Cow's Milk Allergy Testing Kit
- Milk allergy test for use at home
- Tells you within 15 minutes if your symptoms are caused by a milk allergy
- Home test detects raised levels of IgE allergy antibodies against cows milk protein
- Potentially life-saving test, suitable for use by adults and children
- Simple blood test requiring a small and painless amount of blood
Milk Allergy Testing at Home
Not to be confused with lactose intolerance, a cows milk allergy produces all the dangerous and unpleasant symptoms of other severe allergies, including:
- Swelling lips and face
- Shortness of breath and wheezing
- Dry itchy throat and tongue
- Itchy skin
- Rashes and eczema
Food allergies are serious and life-threatening, performing this test can give you peace of mind that you, or your family members, are not affected. If you are, you can take steps to avoid all cows milk proteins and protect yourself/your family.
MilkCHECK is a rapid test to detect allergy antibodies to cow’s milk protein.
The test detects raised levels of IgE allergy antibodies against cow’s milk protein and works in a similar way to a hospital lab. Determining whether you have a cow’s milk allergy is the first step to improving your quality of life by avoiding milk proteins.
Each kit contains everything necessary for a successful test, including:
- Instruction leaflet
- Sterile finger lancet
- Blood tube
- Developer solution
- Test cassette
Results can be read within 15 minutes, please ensure you set a timer to remind yourself as results outside if the 15-minute window may not be accurate.
|Recommended For||Home test kit to determine if you are allergic to cow's milk proteins. Not to be confused with lactose intolerance.|
|Included Contents||Please see description.|