Pelvic Floor Muscle Relaxation for Men with Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Overcome pelvic pain with the help of expert physiotherapist Dr Patricia Neumann using paradoxical relaxation
- Prevent and treat pelvic floor spasms caused by prostatitis, coccyxdynia, prostate cancer treatment and other conditions
- Easy to follow audio guidance with soothing music to help you relax
- Contains a user guide that will help you get the most out of your exercises
- Free yourself from symptoms like incontinence and erectile dysfunction in the comfort of your own home
Master pelvic floor relaxation and paradoxical relaxation at home with the help of renowned physiotherapist Dr Patricia Neumann
Pelvic floor tension myalgia in men can be caused by a variety of factors including prostatitis, coccyxdynia, prostate cancer treatment, prolonged sitting or constipation. As well as chronic pain, it can cause both urinary and faecal incontinence and erectile dysfunction; all very upsetting and humiliating symptoms. The main treatment method recommended is physiotherapy, but this can be expensive and hard to come by as pelvic pain is a rare specialism.
This cd has been written, produced and narrated by Specialist Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist Dr Patricia Neumann. She uses her expertise to guide you calmly through a series of pelvic floor relaxation exercises, helping you to understand how to perform them correctly. Exercises to relax pelvic floor muscles can be difficult to get the hang of by yourself as they target such a complicated part of the body, but Dr Neumann makes it simple and relaxing. This cd is also recommended as an accompanyment to massage of the myofascial trigger points with a device such as an internal trigger point wand. (see Pelviwand).
There are three tracks on the pelvic floor relaxation cd, as follows:
- Track 1: Whole body and pelvic floor muscle relaxation – we recommend practising this daily for the first week, then once a week or as agreed with your health provider (30 minutes)
- Track 2: Short relaxation – once you are very familiar with the 30-minute relaxation, this short form is good for regular daily practice (10 minutes)
- Track 3: The relaxation music only (20 minutes)
The cd comes with a comprehensive user guide that is full of tips on how to get the most out of the exercises. It also contains lots of valuable information about the pelvic floor, which will help you to locate and relax the correct muscles. Each track features soothing instrumental music by compose Glyn Lehmann which will help you to feel comfortable and at ease while exercising. It’s easy to overcome your chronic pain in the comfort of your own home with the help of Dr Neumann’s expert guidance!
|Recommended For||Paradoxical relaxation, relaxing the pelvic floor muscles to provide relief from chronic pelvic pain, spasms, prostatitis and coccyxdynia pain.|
|Included Contents||CD with user guide|