MenoQUICK Menopause Test (Pack of 2)
- Buy 2 for £13.29 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £12.59 each and save 10%
- Menopause test kit; find out if you’re menopausal in only 5 minutes!
- Easy to use menopause testing kit, see if your symptoms are a sign of the menopause
- Measures your level of Follicle Stimulating Hormone to see if your ovaries are still working
- Includes everything you need to conduct 2 tests, for ongoing monitoring of your hormones
- Experiencing hot flushes, irregular periods or night sweats? Put your mind at ease
MenoQuick home menopause test will let you know if you’ve started the menopause in only 5 minutes
The menopause is something that all women go through, usually starting between the ages of 45 and 55 as levels of the hormone oestrogen decline. The average age for the start of the menopause is 51 but it can be difficult to tell when it’s started for you as so many of the symptoms can be linked to other hormonal or health issues. If you are experiencing any of the following you may be menopausal:
- Hot flushes
- Irregular periods
- Night sweats
- Vaginal dryness
- Reduced sex drive
- Memory and concentration problems
The symptoms can start years before your periods stop so that is not a reliable indicator of whether it’s the menopause. There are a lot of ways that your doctor can help relieve menopausal symptoms so it’s a good idea to find out as soon as possible if you have begun the menopause. This is easier said than done when appointments are so hard to come by – you can save yourself a lot of time and hassle by checking at home with this FSH test kit!
What is FSH?
FSH stands for Follicle Stimulating Hormone. This is a hormone produced by your pituitary gland that stimulates your ovaries to produce eggs. As your ovaries stop making eggs, the level of FSH in your body decreases – this makes it a reliable indicator of whether you are entering the menopause. Once you know whether your FSH levels are suggestive of the menopause you can have a much better understanding of what’s causing your symptoms and discomfort.
How to conduct your home FSH test
- Collect your urine in a clean cup
- Remove the test cassette from its protective foil and use the pipette to collect urine from the cup, dispensing 3-4 drops onto the sample well
- You will have your results in only 5 minutes!
The indicator on the test cassette will show one line if you’re not menopausal or two if you are.
|Recommended For||Checking your hormone levels to indicate if you have begun the menopause|
|Included Contents||2 test cassettes | 2 pipettes | instructions|