Medisana PM 100 Pulse Oximeter
- Pulse oximeter determines oxygen levels in the blood and measures the heart rate
- An easy and painless measure of how well oxygen is being sent to parts of your body furthest from your heart
- Heart rate measurement clearly displayed on the dual colour LED screen
- Oxygen saturation and pulse can be displayed in a bar graph or waveform
- Automatic switch off after 8 seconds, battery level indicator and carrying strap for ease
Pulse Oximeter for Home Use with Easy to Read Display and User-Friendly Set Up
For anyone who needs to keep an eye on their blood oxygen levels (for example; those who have had a heart attack or heart failure and anyone living with COPD) the Medisana PM 100 Pulse Oximeter is a must-have in your home. It gives you the option to regularly measure the oxygen levels in your blood, and ensure you are staying as healthy as possible; it also gives a pulse rate reading. Gone are the days where you had to visit your GP for this service, you can get a blood oxygen reading in the comfort of your own home. This takes pressure off your GP’s practice and means you are not inconvenienced in any way.
As with a test at the Doctor’s, you simply pop your index finger into the device and the oxygen saturation is displayed clearly on the LED screen. You can choose from 6 different view displays including graphs and numbers – whichever you find the easiest to understand, and you can also choose between 20 different brightness levels of the screen.
The fantastic Medisana PM 100 Pulse Oximeter comes with a carrying strap in case you want to take it out with you, and the batteries are included so you can use the device as soon as it arrives with you.
|Recommended For||Pulse oximeter, perfect for all but especially those who have had a heart attack or heart failure and anyone living with COPD.|
|Included Contents||1 X Pulse Oximeter | Carrying Strap | 2 x AAA batteries|
|Certification||CE marked for medical use|
|Power||2 x AAA batteries|
|Guarantee||3 Year Guarantee|