MediGoo Weight Management Test
- Home test kit for easy and effective weight management personal to you
- Analyse your genetics to find the best diet and exercise to control your weight
- Provided with all the guidance you need to utilise your results for great results with any diet
- Professional laboratory testing,understand what works for you!
- Easy to carry out buccal (mouth) swab test professional lab results.
If you struggle to lose weight no matter how hard you try this test will give you help based on your genetics
The Atkins diet, paleo diet, ketogenic diet, there are hundreds if not thousands of diets out there that all promise you guaranteed results. And for good reason, there are a lot which have merits and for the right person can be really effective. The problem is not every diet is perfect for every person. There are a number of factors within your body such as your metabolism and food sensitivities that mean certain types of food can either hinder or help with your weight management goals.
Medigoo test 8 variations in 7 different genes that are based on several reliable scientific studies. Hence you will get scientific information about your genes and you can easily consider your genetic inheritance to help you plan your diet or training program.
Carrying out the test is easy - a simple non-invasive swab is brushed on the inside of the mouth, place the sample in the pre-paid envelope to send your sample and the consent form away. Within 3 weeks the laboratory analysis is completed, and you will be sent the results by email. The results are clear and easy to understand, you will also receive an easy to understand 5-page report. In the report you will find guidance on genetic variations related to your body weight, metabolism, and exercise. You will see if you have a higher risk in elevated BMI, what kind of diet you should follow, and how exercise affects your fat metabolism. You will get a personalised diet recommendation based on the test result.
Medigoo Weight Management test is perfect for you, if;
- You wish to lose weight
- You want to maintain a healthy lifestyle and follow a tailored personal diet
- You exercise or are an athlete and you want a diet to support your goals
|Recommended For||For those wanting to manage their weight by checking carbohydrate and Fat Levels|
|Included Contents||Polyester Swabs, Instructions, Prepaid Envelope|