MediGoo Semi-Quantitative CRP Test
- Blood test maker for inflammation in the body
- Can be used to detect on coming viral and bacterial infections
- Easy to use with detailed instructions
- Results within 10 minutes
- Laboratory standard reliability
Spot the early warning signs of an infection with this home CRP test
C-reactive protein (CRP) is a blood test marker for inflammation in the body. It is a protein made by the liver that is released into the blood within a few hours after tissue injury, the start of an infection or other inflammation. It has been found that CRP levels are a better marker for heart and vascular disease than cholesterol levels.
The CRP blood test is not diagnostic, but it provides information to the doctor as to whether inflammation is present. This information can be used by the doctor in conjunction with other factors, such as signs and symptoms, physical examination, and other tests to determine if someone has an acute inflammatory condition, or if they are experiencing a flare-up of a chronic inflammatory disease. It is always best to act as quickly as possible to infection and this test allows you to do that.
Easy to use home test
The CRP test should be performed in the case of infection symptoms such as feverishness, fever, headaches, or weakness.
If you have any of the above symptoms, then the test is easy for you to carry out. Including in the kit is all the equipment that you need and in-depth and easy to follow instructions. All you need to do is take a drop of blood, extracted by an almost painless lancet, and mix it with the solution provided. Within 10 minutes you will have your results.
- Less than 8 MG/L- result means neither inflammation or infection are present
- 8- 40 MG/L- infection could be on the way, you may want to consult your doctor
- 40-100 MG/L- bacterial or viral infection is active and you must consult your doctor
- More than 100 MG/L- In very rare cases CRP levels will become this high and you should consult your doctor urgently
|Recommended For||For those wanting to take a test in the privacy of their own home|
|Included Contents||Instructions, Test Kit|