MediGoo Semi-Quantitative CRP Test
- Blood test marker for inflammation in the body
- Can be used to detect oncoming viral and bacterial infections
- Easy to use with detailed instructions
- Results within 10 minutes
- Laboratory standard reliability
Spot the early warning signs of an infection with the Medigoo CRP Test
C-reactive protein (CRP) is a blood test marker for inflammation in the body. CRP is a protein made by the liver that is released into the blood within a few hours after tissue injury, the start of an infection or other inflammation. It has been found that CRP levels are a better marker for heart and vascular disease than tracking cholesterol levels.
The CRP blood test is not diagnostic, but it provides information to the doctor as to whether inflammation is present. This information can be used by the doctor in conjunction with other factors, such as signs and symptoms, physical examination, and other tests to determine if someone has an acute inflammatory condition, or if they are experiencing a flare-up of a chronic inflammatory disease. It is always best to act as quickly as possible to treat infection and this test allows you to do that.
Easy to use testing kit
The CRP test should be performed if symptoms of infection are present, such as fever, headaches, or weakness.
Included in the kit everything needed to perform the test as well as in-depth and easy to follow instructions. Results are achieved within 10 minutes by extracting a small sample of blood using the supplied lancet, and mixing it with the solution provided.
- Less than 8 MG/L- result means neither inflammation or infection are present
- 8- 40 MG/L- infection could be on the way, patient may want to take preventative action under the advice of a doctor
- 40-100 MG/L- bacterial or viral infection is active and treatment is required
- More than 100 MG/L- In very rare cases CRP levels will become this high and urgent treatment is required
|Recommended For||For those wanting to take a test in the privacy of their own home|
|Included Contents||Instructions, Test Kit|