Medical & Dementia Alert Bracelet
- Medical alert bracelet with 4 different ways to alert rescuers
- Record a message with your personal details on this medical ID bracelet
- Plays a 70dB alarm and flashes a blue light to alert passers-by
- Comes with labels to provide written details as well; they’ve thought of everything!
- Adjustable and comfortable to wear with a rechargeable battery
Ideal as a diabetic bracelet; make your needs known immediately with light and sound!
Many people need to wear medical ID bracelets; they’re a quick and easy way to make your medical needs known in case of emergency. But what if you have an accident that leaves you unable to communicate properly? This clever, high tech model features four different ways to alert rescuers – a written message, a flashing light, an alarm and a personalised recorded message!
You can record a message of up to 30 seconds, giving you space for all your important details. No time will be wasted as people will immediately know how best to help you. The blue light is easy to see from a distance and the alarm and recording play at an impressive 70 decibels!
It’s adjustable and comfortable to wear. The bracelet features a rechargeable battery that can be charged conveniently via any USB port. It will flash to let you know when it needs to be charged, so you can be sure it’s always ready for use.
How to use this failsafe medical alert bracelet
Programming the bracelet is easy:
- Press the record button once. The unit will beep and flash for 3 seconds
- Now you can record a message of up to 30 seconds. We suggest including information like your name, contact info for a loved one and your medical details.
- Press record again to stop before the end of the 30 seconds. The unit will beep and flash for 1 seconds when the time is up. Press the lock button to save your recording; this protects it from being accidentally erased.
- 3 stickers are included so that you can also fill this info in in writing and stick it to the back of the unit.
Using the bracelet:
- In an emergency, press the button on the front of the strap.
- The display will immediately begin to flash blue; an alarm will sound for 5 seconds, followed by your recording.
- This will repeat for 90 minutes or until the button is pressed again.
- When help arrives, they will be able to switch off the alarm and respond to the instructions you have recorded.
- Filling in your details on the sticker provided means that if you are unable to press the button anyone that finds you will still have your medical details.
|Brand||North American Health Wellness|
|Recommended For||Sunds alarm and plays a message recorded by you|
|Included Contents||Emergency recorder band and charger|
|Power||Rechargeable (charger included)|
|Adjustable||Adjustable wrist strap for all sizes|