Maxhim Hexagonal Erection Constriction Ring
- Spare constriction rings that can be used with your vacuum erection pump
- Constriction rings help the wearer to maintain an erection by preventing blood leaving the penis until it is removed
- Made of soft and flexible silicone, skin-safe and water-based lubricant compatible
- Choose from 3 sizes of ring: 9mm, 12mm, 15mm
- Suitable for use with your Maxhim® Vacuum Erection Pump or simply as an erection ring to prevent blood leaving the penis once an erection has been achieved
Erection Rings for Help Maintaining an Erection
Whatever the cause of erectile dysfunction, be it long or short-term, an erection ring can help. Also called a constriction ring, they prevent the flow of blood back out of the penis and therefore helps the male partner to stay erect for longer. They sit at the base of the penis and should be applied once an erection has been achieved.
If you have purchased the Maxhim® Vacuum Erection Pump, these rings are compatible with the pump and great to keep as spares. These are the hexagonal shaped rings, you can find the circular shaped rings HERE.
They are made from medical grade silicone and are compatible with all water-based lubricants. Do not use with silicone lubricant.
|Recommended For||Constriction ring to help you maintain an erection. Suitable for use with your vacuum erection pump.|
|Can be used with||Your Maxhim Vacuum erection Pump|
|Included Contents||1 X hexagonal constriction ring|
|Material||100% medical grade silicone|